MrNate

RC car body set

This is my first paid vinyl job.  It's a 1/10th scale touring car body.  I'll lay down the paint sometime this weekend.

Weeding on this was insane!

20090331-IMG_0254.jpg

20090331-IMG_0252.jpg

20090331-IMG_0253.jpg

Awesome stuff.....I am going to tackle some rc bodies for my brother here pretty soon I think...hope mine turn out as well as yours.

The main color will be hard annodized blue, with white, silver, and black accents. 

Sure, I'll share the EPS files.  Which ones are you looking for?  The one on the hood is a skull with a WWII-like helmet on.

I have a stack of my old Rc stuff down on a shelf in my storeroom. I used to own the local track. Haven't touched them in years. I think I still have an old RC10T, a gold chassis RC10, RC10SS pancar. SOme parts left over from a barts SPrint car. and a ton of other stuff, motors (outdated now) a tackle box just full.

I miss racing those.

The main color will be hard annodized blue, with white, silver, and black accents. 

Sure, I'll share the EPS files.  Which ones are you looking for?  The one on the hood is a skull with a WWII-like helmet on.

both would be great B) but if i had my coice it would be the set of skulls on the doors

both would be great :huh: but if i had my coice it would be the set of skulls on the doors

:huh:

they both look good. post em up! i used to race slot cars. not only did i win a lot, but my car bodies were the envy of the other racers. wish i had a plotter back then.

bb

Way cool, I'm going to lay out my first r/c paying job tonight, My husband and I have been racing for 5 years and ran the track in Jefferson City, MO for a couple of years for our club

r/c racer