Sign in to follow this  
chuck

Frustrated with Signcut

My laptop was recently dropped and is now broken.  I bought another computer and loaded the software but when I entered the license number It directs me to the signcut website and says that my subscription is over.  I used the $100 coupon that came with my plotter last feb and I should not be up for renewal yet. 

I use the plotter to cut personalized footballs and make banners for the youth football program here in town.  It is all non profit work and I am falling way behind now.  Up to the point that my computer broke I loved the plotter and the software. If used with inkscape it is great for making the vinyl that we use.  Have any of you had this problem.....? If so can you send me in the right direction.  I sent an e-mail to signcut with no responce so far.

if you have any ideas please send me and e-mail

chuckblowers@msn.com

I have alot of vinyl to cut for a fundraiser for our little football players.

Thanks for any help

Chuck

Our website if you want to check it out

ayfaeagles.org

Probably just need to email SignCut your license number and purchase ticket code, and they should be able to resolve on their end. If you do not here back from them, email me your numbers and I will forward on to SignCut  kenimes@uscutter.com

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your problems. I've answered all your emails, few minutes after

receiving them, but with no reply and then you sent new mails. I suspect there is

a email-problem somewhere on the way.

Could you either give Ken your license or PM me your coupon-license, and i will sort it out immediatly.

Hi,

your subscription is now extended with 3 years.

If you still have that problem you should make sure tht you use the license you provided by a personal message to us!

To switch license you have to re-install SignCut-X2 and that is what we recommend anyway because the sub-revision you seam to have is a bit old now.

To get the latest sub-revision (2.17), open your web-account (customer login) and you will find that download.

If those advises does not cure the problem, there is a problem with a Internet connection. Please make sure that the computer is properly connected to the Internet.

Else, describe the problem, how it occurs in details and we will deliver some more hints about how to gt rid of the problems.