Budsoda

8,500 Flea Market Vector Graphics

I've got the same CD. Lots of good stuff on it. I didn't get it from him though.

I got it as well. Has some pretty useful stuff. Thanks for the post though budsoda.

there was the same thing allready on the forum somewhere i can find it know but i downloaded it about 2-3 weeks ago but its great stuff rock on

lol read up ^^^BigGreen... stunad, jr was the original one to post it a long time ago... and he posted it again right here ^^^ my post was for the newbe that might want a cd ..? I don't like to download anything for them site like that.. I got a bad virus about a year ago ... not saying that there is anything worng with that file..

I downloaded the Swapmeet file and went to unzip it. There was nothing in it.  ;D Is there some other place to get it? Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Hey what are you guys opening these .ai file in. I picked up the dvd off the site the other day and Just tried loading some into sign blazer. Some will load and others dont have all the graphic.

Thanks

Tom

Old, I know...but I cant for the life of me find my cd that had all of these on there.  Anyoen have an updated download link?

Guest manwayvan

Well shit I missed out..Can someone email it to me please?

Guest manwayvan

Hey man thanks alot.. I appreciate it..Do you mind explaining how you done this? Is there a 1 touch software or something to do it in? I have irfanview but for some reason some of my eps files will not show and I have the postscript.dll