engine9yfd

OSU Buckeye

I am looking for a one color .eps logo of the Ohio State Buckeye guy. He is the one with the buckeye head and the football player body.  I dont know what it is called but I do have an idea of what he looks like(so I think). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

for some reason it wont let me post them . i have a few different ones. shoot me an email at JThompson6784hotmail.com and i will email them to you

Guest fivestar

The link JoeDirt posted is the eps file after it's unzipped.

Yeah sorry the eps file is in the zip folder I forgot to mention that lol, but I usually don't just post pictures ;D

I'm new at this sorry! It said jpg, so I didn't realize.  That's awesome!  Thanks so much Joe

I can't get Joe's eps to open in SBE.  Any suggestions?  I have a Bengals file that's similar that won't open either.

Any one still have these files? I would like to get them but the link to the collection is broke.

Thanks!

OH NO!! I thought I saved them on my laptop, but can't find them. Anybody still have these?

Maybe I am doing something wrong when I try to open and extract files from a zip file. Can anyone walk me through the steps to make the files usable in SBE?

I don't know I don't have sbe someone should be able to convert for you.

I think that was converted in ai to a cs2 file if that sounds right?  lol