Sign in to follow this  
gogetemgraphix

lightning mcqueen

any help here would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!  i am doing a lightning mcqueen race car and it looks pretty cool! what i need is an eye like his and a mouth similar to finish it off. i checked the winking eye topic out but not what i need, can anyone help?  please.

i will post it on show your work when it is finished.  :thumbsup:

MANY THANKS!!!!!!

lue anne

Don't know if this will help you, Not really sure if you are looking to cut out with vinyl but, When I find a need of a cartoon, I google for instance " Cars Coloring Pages" I have had good luck with coloring pages for great Ideas.

Mark

post-2114-12986534763663_thumb.jpg

post-2114-12986534779668_thumb.jpg

my little boy is TOTALLY into Cars right now (he has autism- when he's into something he's ALL in) I would love to see your work on this. Is there any way you consider sharing? I won't use it for anything but my child's room. Either way, good luck with that.

THANX HOOSIER!!!! that helps me alot, it is greatly appreciated!!!!!

LEXIPRICE...i would be more than happy to share it with you. however it won't be exact and the guy isn't doing the hood in case he gets a sponsor. i do have a partial picture of what is done so far, course the picture doesn't do it justice because it is at an angle and i have to find the hood stuff yet.

thanks guys!!!!

lue anne

HEY BigGreen, THANKS!!!!!  THAT GIVES ME MY EYES AND MOUTH  B)  I TALKED THE GUY INTO PUTTING THE RUSTEZE ON THE HOOD. I SHOULD HAVE IT DONE THE FIRST OF THE WEEK, ALL I GOT TO DO IS FIGURE OUT HOW TO SHRINK THE PICTURE TO POST IT ON HERE...LOL

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

LUE ANNE