locknload1

Liquor store sign.

Here's a 2 color I did in Whittier... got $575.00 for both (including the small parking sign), the next three jobs came via a new sign I put on the back of my truck...

RG

post-4721-12986534664041_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986534664908_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986534680143_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986534680581_thumb.jpg

$575 Seems kinds cheap for 2 illuminated sign faces!  Did you use new plastic or existing plastic, and which vinyl did you use!

I was afraid I was a bit cheap, existing sign plexi (the contractor removed and reinstalled while he was doing some elect. work) and some ORACAL 651 ($14.00/roll) I had already.

Large sigh was 12' and small was 4', cleaning was a breeze with my 700w gun, dish soap and scraper.

RG

hum...  i would have used 8500 Translucent.  I know that 651 is nice but the translucent makes a big difference!  you are ok on the materials that you used but my price would have been a bit more!

May I recommend using a good quality cast vinyl on your next outside signage job...

May I recommend using a good quality cast vinyl on your next outside signage job...

Oracle 651 is not good quality?

Not trying to argue - just curious, what is the difference?

Oracle 651 is not good quality?

Not trying to argue - just curious, what is the difference?

Not that 651 isn't good quality.  But different vinyls for different purposes.  Lighted signs cry out for translucent vinyl to let the light shine thru and illuminate your beautiful work.  Also a lighted sign is an expensive, semi-permanent investment, usually outdoors.  Cast vinyl will live longer in that situation.

Guest Schramm

I really like the sign, but I agree that you should of used Oracal 8500, but at this point with it being done, great job!