Sign in to follow this  
richie6

Anyone print Koozies?

I am looking into making screens for them, but not sure what kind oif ink to use. Anyone do these?

You will definitely need a nylon additive, and more than likely a puff ink.  Discountkoozies.com has them for .65, hard to compete with that..

Discountkoozies.com  minimum order is 100. I am looking to get 12 or so... I saw on other website they are pretty cheap, but shipping is no less than 9-10 bucks...

You might consider using a nylon heat-transfer vinyl for that low of a quantity.

Any brand I should look for and try? Never did this before, so all help would be great!

I have used Thermoflex Xtra and Siser's Easyweed Extra, both made specific for nylon and both work excellent.  Uscutter carries Siser, I am not sure if they carry the Extra though.  Either of those should work great for koozies. 

I have used Thermoflex Xtra and Siser's Easyweed Extra, both made specific for nylon and both work excellent.  Uscutter carries Siser, I am not sure if they carry the Extra though.  Either of those should work great for koozies. 

Will the Siser work on koozie material (neoprene)??

Not all koozies are neoprene, you can get the regular nylon or polyester, which are more common.

I dont know if it would work on neoprene (my guess is yes), check with your supplier.