Okay, call me dense but what blades do I order for my PCut 630.  I heard forgot where, that they use a roland blade as well.  Now what do I get? 

I have local sign place and of course UScutter to get them from but not sure what to get.  I cut vinyl.  6 year, 4 year and once etched with the blades that came with it.  What style came with it?

Do I get 60, 45 or chat???

Thanks for any and all help!!!

Lacey

lacey, u can get either one 45 or 60. i personallly like the 60.

btw, how did the banner job work out?

You do need the roland style blades, but not necessarily the 'branded roland' blades which is what you are likely to get at your local supplier./And they will be very expensive. US Cutter sells replacement blades and in 3 years I have never used anything but 45 degree blades.

Guest stunad, jr.

you can buy them at walmart.  In the isle where the cricut supplies are. You cutter uses the same blades the cricut uses (roland compatable).  I believe they are sold in packages of 2 for $7.  I dont know if they are 45deg or 60deg blades, but you can use either for your creation pcut.  Hope this helps!

Local shop messed up my material.  Gave me 2 light pink instead of one and no magenta so I'm working on the other color dots and text now.  She wanted the one we all thought was a little cluttered. LOL  I changed the phone number to magenta. LOL

Lacey

Try USCutter's e-bay auctions .. they need more bidders as the prices don't get close to what I think they cost , let alone any profit .

I will be sure to check them out. 

Thanks.

I also would like to know what the cutting difference is or why you would use a different blade...for instance is the 60' blades for harder to cut projects?  Like more detailed items?  Not sure why I would need both or if I do.

Lacey

Clean Cut makes them best blades I've ever used!!!!  They seem to last several times longer than any other blade I've used.  Plus, the make blades for the PCut.  The guy that owns Clean Cut seems super nice.  I called him one day to order blades, and it was sunny in his neck of the woods so he sent me an extra blade just for the heck of it.