Sign in to follow this  
jmelee

Copam CP-2500 and Flexi 8.1... using the Copam driver.

Maybe I'm the only one with this problem but thought I would share my experience since I see a lot of people asking about Copam and Flexi.

I've looked high and low for a driver to work with my CP-2500. I seen where someone posted that the DGI OM-60 driver in Flexi would work. And it did for small stuff but once I tried to cut larger letters the cutter went crazy. So I installed the trial of Flexi 8.5 and the driver for all the Copams are listed in 8.5 but not 8.1. So I borrowed the Copam driver from 8.5 and dropped it in my Flexi 8.1 folder and after testing a few things for a few I got it to work. Cuts perfect now.

Jme

I've been trying to find that driver with no luck.. Anyone willing to share the flexi copam driver from 8.5 or 8.6?

Thx

Mega

Before I left a couple of weeks ago, the Copam driver was still Beta, and I found that using the DGI OM-60 driver worked best with Flexi and the Copam.

Ken ,

You might want to go into business doing pc/software suppport. I bet the members on this board would keep you busy & well paid . You would add up some some frequent flyer miles  ;D .

Rodger

edit : If you got/used a remote pc control site , you would not need to travel . (  PayPal )

Before I left a couple of weeks ago, the Copam driver was still Beta, and I found that using the DGI OM-60 driver worked best with Flexi and the Copam.

works great for me - Thanks Ken!

works great for me - Thanks Ken!

;D

;D

I looked at this driver and it didn't have an LPT1 setting for the driver in my flexi. Being it seems to work great on LPT1 I'd rather not change that..

I use the USB cable and the DGI OM-60 driver on mine with Flexi 8.1 and Win XP.