My PCUT cuts Inconsistentley.  i.e. I am cutting the words Valley Maid, see attached image, part of the letter "V" cuts too shallow, part cuts fine and part cuts too deep and goes through the paper.  I highlighted the parts in yellow for some feedback.  I tried to cut on the right side, left side and middle of the PCUT; it does the same thing.  I experimented with blade depth, speed, blade offset, pressure, fonts to no avail.  I checked alignment, cutting blade, cutting strip.  It has been 2 weeks of frustration.  This is brand NEW PCUT machine, 2 weeks old.  Do I have a defective machine?  Any help would be appreciated.  :)

post-1212-12986512726985_thumb.jpg

post-1212-12986512738129_thumb.jpg

This is just a thought but there are two places to put the blade holder on the carrage. When I recieved my PCUT I put the blade holder in the front position without noticing that the blade would not hit the teflon strip. Just make sure the blade holder is in the correct position. Hope it helps???

The blade holder is in the back position and the blade spins freely 360 degrees.  I read a lot of posts on this forum and I followed every tip I could find.  It's the reason I purchased USCutter.  It's great people like yourself that makes this forum. Any other ideas?

I have seen another post similar to this issue, and the customer was not sure what they did to resolve. Is it still having doing this?