sarconastic

Roll Vinyl Calculator

tx, ill try it.

I have been working on one for filemaker pro that i can put on ipad.

:thumbsup: thank you so much..i'm a newbie and haven't got a clue on my cost...this def. will help...tahnks agin..ciao

It has been awhile since I have been on here (just been way to busy) but anyway I just came across this thread & I wanted to down load the calculator posted by sarconastic but when I click on it I get  message saying "404 - Attachment Not Found". Is it still available? Or did I miss my chance?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Nice job and thank you! I'm just starting to teach vinyl in the classroom (high school) and I'd like to start adding in the business aspect of it. I'll be doing that next semester, so thank you in advance!

This calculator is awesome, so is the SignCalculator.exe one, but it doesnt allow me to adjust pricing, and apparently,

the vinyl here in Texas may be a little more expensive :D

Thanks again!

-Robert

Would anybody be interested in a Windows Version of my SignCalculator.exe program?

Ive got it setup for user custom pricing for each vinyl type and size, all user adjustable.

I'm still working on it, but I might put up a "Light" version of it to play around while I work on the bigger part of it if anyone is interested.

Thanks a bunch sarconastic, now I can finally stop using that abacus to figure my vinyl costs...

Thanks for the work..I may be asking something silly..I am not an Xcell guy to start with,but none of the red edits or add boxes are working in the one I down loaded...Is there a setting in Xcell I click on to make it changable?..I have 2007 Office with Xcell...Hope this isnt a dumb question..I have down loaded it 2 times now and both do the same thing..In the readme it says click the squares and edit..I am sure I am missing something!!

thanks

stetson5331

Alright! This will work great!! Thanks a million! Hey I found another calculator for vinyl and the guy wanted an outragous amount of money per month for it....... this is great!

Thank you again for all your hard work. Stupid question.....what program should be able to open it.lol

my computer refuses to do it???

Thank you again for all your hard work. Stupid question.....what program should be able to open it.lol

my computer refuses to do it???

Microsuck Excel.

Thanks everyone for the support. I figure this is one way I can give back a little bit. I filled out that last column that I forgot, and also added a check to make sure it wouldn't error out when there were no totals. I added a Sum at the bottom so you could add a couple vinyls together for a bid or whatever. I didn't change anything on the left side, so if you already put all your stuff into the old one, just Copy and paste it into the fixed one.

Hopefully it helps someone.

Thanks for the work and post. We'll give it a try!