sarconastic

Roll Vinyl Calculator

Thank you so much for this. I have been having problems with the pricing. When you are putting in the vinyl are you adding the shipping cost from the order. My step daughter took accounting in college and I actually have her book but haven't even gotten close enough to do something like this. You rock!

Christi

Thank you so much for this. I have been having problems with the pricing. When you are putting in the vinyl are you adding the shipping cost from the order. My step daughter took accounting in college and I actually have her book but haven't even gotten close enough to do something like this. You rock!

Christi

I basically use mine just to tell me how much I actually have in the vinyl AND app tape. It's just to hard to guess when your figuring a job.

For the shipping, it depends on the size of the product. ON ebay I usually just throw in Free shipping. It cost about 1.00 for most of my things.

That is a great idea. I have checked it out and think it is greaet. I meant the shipping from uscutter for your vinyl. If you get 3 rolls and it was 10 bucks shipping would you add the 3.33 per roll or if you get 1 roll would you add the 9.99 shipping to the cost of the 1 roll?

Thanks,

Christi

That is a great idea. I have checked it out and think it is greaet. I meant the shipping from uscutter for your vinyl. If you get 3 rolls and it was 10 bucks shipping would you add the 3.33 per roll or if you get 1 roll would you add the 9.99 shipping to the cost of the 1 roll?

Thanks,

Christi

Mine calculator is set up at 26.00 a roll.

That's how I do it too sdgirl. I was going to add a column for shipping but it was like you said, if you got three rolls, it was easier to add the 3.33 to each roll than try to split it.

I mainly wrote this calculator to let those of use who are new figure up easier what we are spending on supplies. Not to be a job calculator. I just feel better knowing I am going to be using say $10 in materials on a job, that way i know my lose money point. Yes your time is worth a lot in this business, but for us hobbyists, it's nice to have a few tools to help us at least get the materials right.  From what I can see, the veterans in this business have it down to a science and for the most part can sit down and go, Banner $5 a square foot, Lighted sign with cast vinyl, 2' x 8' that'll be $230. But I just wanna know for now :-)

Is it just mine or can anyone change the bill to box. Mine will not allow me to change the bill to from cash customer. :huh:

I downloaded your vinyl calculator a while back and just got my prices for every roll of vinyl I've bought put in. Thanks again for the file! Sandy

Guest round2racing

I LOVE IT!!!!

I am a Microsoft Office Trainer and this is a beautiful spreadsheet, honestly!

Simplicity is key.

Great Job

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't believe I just found this calculator. Thank you so much for the time and effort that you put into this. It is a great tool for me to use to figure out material cost.Thanks again!!!!!!! :thumbsup::D:)

Thanks for sharing, but I have to tell you that I downloaded it and I can't get it to work  :thumbsup:. I have windows vista but I do have the program on my computer that you used. It tells me something is missing from your end. Nancy

I will try again ff ex but there was a few pop ups so i didn't know what to do with those

Thanks for the post.  I was doing it manually with a calculator.  I can't wait to try this out. I appreciate sharing your work.    :thumbsup:

Great tool to add to the arsenal...it works great thank you very much for the time you spent putting this together for us. :thumbsup::)

Guest Ls Creation

Great tool to add to the arsenal...it works great thank you very much for the time you spent putting this together for us. :thumbsup::)

Same here, nice work.Thank you.

LS