thewvsignguy

Flexi will cut 1 time and then will not cut again

Hey guys I hope someone can help me. I'm running [glow=red,2,300]Flexi[/glow] 7.6 V2 with a [shadow=red,left]CREATION [/shadow] CT630 24" plotter hooked up via USB. when I send a job to cut as long as it's the first job i've sent it will cut. If I try to send another cut job it will not cut. It just says "cutting 0%" and nothing happens. I have to shut everything down (computer and plotter) in order to make another cut. I have 2 28' trailers I am trying to get done before this weekend and this is just killin' me! I've tried changing the com ports and they all do the same thing. Can anybody help? If so thanks in advance!

have you tried just unplugging the USB cable from the machine and waiting a few moments before re-connecting???

Just a thought...

Yeah, I tried unplugging and plugging the plotter USB cable into a different USB port and that assigns a new serial/com port for the plotter in my control panel. I have no idea,  :) I think I might have to reinstall the plotter serial/USB driver, But thanks for the idea and any other suggestions anyone else has.

Guest Terry

When your cut program comes up, go to properties and see if the correct port and driver is still listed after your first cut has finished. See if the job is still listed in properties and production manager. go to set up and be sure it says make active. go to advance and see if it says advance after plot. If its a new problem be sure its not your file, drag a simple star over from flexi to cut, then try to cut it again. In setup does it say delete after plot.