jayfil23

storing scrap vinyl...

how do you guys do it?!?! the stuff is everywhere lol. my method is just rolling up all the little pieces and shoving them into an empty cardboard roll, but whenever i want a piece and have to take out the whole mess of scrap it is annoying. lets hear your vinyl saving methods...

we tried the rolling method and rolled them to tight to save space and that did not work. so now we lay them flat on the floor.

I was lucky to find 4 set of large (40"wide) flat files at an auction a couple years ago and that has become my storage system for pieces that fit. Keep them safe that way. Surprised how many small pieces I end up using.

Small pieces and finished decals, I store in a "NEW" Pizza Box. (New Not A Used Box) or the decals might eat the scraps.

i have an old sign warehouse box when i use to order from them from my other business...  time to upgrade soon, its falling apart!

I was lucky to find 4 set of large (40"wide) flat files at an auction a couple years ago and that has become my storage system for pieces that fit. Keep them safe that way. Surprised how many small pieces I end up using.

Aye - storing in a flat pack system is ideal - like this?

Filing-Solutions-Planhorse-File-Storage-System-from-Jasco-188079.jpg

Pretend it's like a giant drawer file system  ;)

I love the idea of a flat NEW pizza box, My scraps are all stored flat in a empty box looking kinda trashy...lol

Renee

I also love the idea of pizza.......um, and the box...YES, YES pizza box....

Im stepping out for lunch now.....mmmmm pizza........

Wayne