Is there a FACTORY RESET BUTTON on the CE5000-60? The cutter will not allow me to cut in FlexiPRO or FlexiStarter 8.5 using flexi's prouction manager any more, unless I use Cutting Master 2. I keep getting a CALL GIN MODE........Whatever that means..HELP :thumbsup:;D

I needed to rest mine and can't remember what the tech told me. If you go to their website send them an email they might tell you which buttons need to be pressed. They need to be pressed at the same time. Ugh - I just can't think of it right now. I called them and they were very helpful.

If you find out please post it.

Peabody

Well I figured out.....It was the HP-GL code. After I did the reset, it was all down hill from there! Im also running the Graphtec on serial cable instead of USB. I went ahead and tried to contour cut after the Gerber Edge and WALLA IT WORK.....3 Peeing Calvin's in a row :P!!  YES!! I about pissed my pants!

Thanks for listening.....

I just found the email from Graphtec Tech. Support on how to reset their plotters.

On most of our printers/plotters, turn power off, hold down the "up" arrow button (^) and turn the power on while holding the button.  NOVRAM will begin and just follow the queues.

I just found the email from Graphtec Tech. Support on how to reset their plotters.

On most of our printers/plotters, turn power off, hold down the "up" arrow button (^) and turn the power on while holding the button.  NOVRAM will begin and just follow the queues.

Someone should STICKY this!!! good find  :thumbsup:

Will this work with the Graphtec FC8000? It seems as if the Plotter Controller always show Error2009 on the plotter when I send a command after I updated the plotter firmware to 1.50v

Will this work with the Graphtec FC8000? It seems as if the Plotter Controller always show Error2009 on the plotter when I send a command after I updated the plotter firmware to 1.50v

I heard it should, yes.

I don't think you can go backwards with the firmware. Once it's done I think that's it. I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks. I'm having problems sending settings to the plotter from Cutting Plotter Controller. It always shows Error2001 twice on the plotter. So i have press the Enter key on the plotter twice to clear and accept the command.

Guest fivestar

Give Graphtec a call (800) 854-8385

Hi, I did a factory reset on my graphtec CE 6000 because it wasn’t reading dark colored media. It still does not read the media , and with other media when I make a design and send it to the cutter , it is not the right size , it only reads the size of the media and cuts the design to big or to small. I was given this machine and don’t have the manual for it or for my graphtec studio software. I was thinking I need new sensors ? Any help would be appreciated. 

19 minutes ago, 419designs said:

Hi, I did a factory reset on my graphtec CE 6000 because it wasn’t reading dark colored media. It still does not read the media , and with other media when I make a design and send it to the cutter , it is not the right size , it only reads the size of the media and cuts the design to big or to small. I was given this machine and don’t have the manual for it or for my graphtec studio software. I was thinking I need new sensors ? Any help would be appreciated. 

The manual is at the Graphtec website.  User manual for software is in the  .software. HELP

Hi.  I am new to this forum.  I wonder if I should be resetting my Graphtec CE6000-40 to factory settings.  It seems to have a mind of its own these days.  While I am working on something in Graphtec Studio, the cutter keeps waking itself up and cuts something that is so small I cannot read it along the right side of the vinyl that is in the cutter.  It is about 3 inches of cutting right up the right side.  Then it shuts off and then does it again every few minutes.  It is driving me nuts.  There's nothing programed in to cut.  It just does it on its own.  Would resetting it stop this or am I just crazy??  I've tried stopping it, clearing it and whatever else I can think of.  No luck.  

I have never heard of a cutter starting and cutting on it's own.  It does not hurt anything on the cutter to do a factory reset. Can't say it will help though. 

I did the factory reset and it is still doing the same thing.  Using a magnifying glass on the vinyl, it seems to be cutting "product ConfigDad.xml HTTP/1.1"  It just keeps doing it on the same spot over and over.   Now, when I turned it on, I'm getting an E02001  GP-GL Error 1 Command Error!.  What in the world is going on?

That is a Print driver  problem/computer problem,( I found)..  Try uninstall and reinstall the Graphtec driver.   Read here. for     product ConfigDad.xml HTTP/1.1

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2219054-make-it-stop-get-devmgmt-productconfigdyn-xml-http-1-1

What happens when you go into MENU, COMMAND and change it to HP-GL?   

What type of computer do you have the cutter connected to?  Have you tried a different computer?