Sign in to follow this  
DescineModern

PCUT JUST CAME - OH JOY

So my PCut 24" just came via FedEx - Setup took about 15 mins. I have to say that reading the posts here on the forum cause me to be paranoid about the quality of this machine. But after figuring out that I was tightening the blade holder too much so the blade didnt travel up and down. Which cause stray cuts in the vinyl... I think this vinyl cutter rocks... I have a LaserPoint coming in soon as well and I hope I can get that running fast too. The only issues I've had was all user error. At this point I'm trying to get it nice and perfect... I've been cutting a bit too deep which caused the Oracal 631 to stick to the backing. And right now, it's just playing with the SignCut X2 software but so far so good. I wish the SignCut-X2 software was like SBE where you can see exactly how big the cut on the paper is going to be. If anyone know how to adjust this or figure this out... Let me know! haha Thanks Everyone for their help! I plan on order a ton of 631 from USCutter later on in the week for supplies and stuff. Cheers :);D:) :) :thumbsup:;D

Glad to hear things are going fairly smooth for you and your pcut... it get that "perfect" cut with the pcut, spend a little extra time(and some scrap material) learning what settings(blade placement, blade pressure, and blade speed) work best for each material.