biggin69

Looking for stick people family program

They did take the 15.00 offer for the swapmeet cd....Sandy

Can you share the swapmeet?

BigGreen - thanks for the file. Nice addition to my collection.  My sister in law has been bugging me for a family and I can now surprise her when she comes to visit this weekend.  :thumbsup:;D

for stick people just take out a black sharpie & paper, draw your own, scan into Photoshop, save as EPS, import into SignBlazer and cut!!! It's yours and original!!!

Larry C

Guest round2racing

Sandy,

did you get "swapmeet"?

was it any good?

Het BigGreen . Do u have that rapidshare again? it wont work. i also bought the set from clipart and fonts site... its ok. but io need the most popular you see on the vehicles of kids,dads, etc. im willing to buy and have a paypal. Thank you to anyone.. or i am willing to share my disc as trade etc. or if you need any software by chance for editing etc.. but you need a dropbox account. its free , check it out and let me know... dwaynepippin@yahoo.com

Het BigGreen . Do u have that rapidshare again? it wont work. i also bought the set from clipart and fonts site... its ok. but io need the most popular you see on the vehicles of kids,dads, etc. im willing to buy and have a paypal. Thank you to anyone.. or i am willing to share my disc as trade etc. or if you need any software by chance for editing etc.. but you need a dropbox account. its free , check it out and let me know... dwaynepippin@yahoo.com

Big Green has not been here for almost a year.  Last time Oct 9/2013,  .So I would not expect an answer anytime soon...

• Like 1

MrHush,Do u still need the stick people ?PM me

I really hope you're not publicly advertising that you would like to share your copyrighted graphics files with MrHush...  That is very frowned upon around here...

• Like 1

I would reconsider that offer. Besides it's not fair to those that have paid for the rights.

• Like 2

I would reconsider that offer. Besides it's not fair to those that have paid for the rights.

Here's the copyright notice that comes with the MVD Stick Family collections - I highlighted the relevant part:

C O P Y R I G H T N O T I C E as of Jan 1, 2010

First of all, thank you for taking the time to understand our copyrights! We want to help you be
successful in your business.

Please remember that although you can show our vector designs to your customers to sell for whatever
finished price you'd like, you may not sell or offer our digital designs, in any digital format, at any time.

Our vector images may be downloaded, cut and sold in or as a finished product only. The design, as
a finished product (vinyl, embroidered, sewn, handcrafted, engraved, etched, printed) may be sold online,
through a home-based business, or in a storefront setting. The design may NOT be used for a wholesale
or retail stencil or pattern of any kind. Also, pictures of the design may be placed online showing the finished
product for sale. We encourage you to watermark your finished photos so that they cannot be easily copied and
misused by others. There are many wonderful watermarking services, like Auctiva, that help with batch
watermarking.

If you wish to create your own non-finished-product-jpgs, meaning that you show only the vector design, please
use low resolution 180 px pictures and watermark them so that they cannot be instantly replicated in one of
the many "vectorizing" softwares available. With a ll the awesome digital technology there is, people can
easily take a picture and instantly "vectorize" it, or recreate the very design we sell.

Alternatively, you are welcome to use the pictures (jp gs) from our website for your business use. You may also
use the rotating galleries (excluding the finished photo gallery showing other people’s work), how-to video,
and vinyl color swatches from MyVinylSupplier.com in your blogs, webpages, and emails. All jpgs are
digitally safe and perfect for displaying designs. The rotating galleries will be globally updated every time
we introduce a new design. Photos from the finished photo galleries (meaning the photos showing other
people's work) are NEVER to be shown outside of MyVinylDesigner.com and MyVinylSupplier.com.

Our catalogs may be placed on websites as downloadable PDF files or as viewable JPGS, and
emailed to third-party customers. All catalogs that are electronically transmitted MUST have a
copyright showing on its pages. If a picture of a catalog page is placed online, it must include the word
“copyright” in the picture. Our name does not have to show, but the copyright text on the catalog
page MUST show at all times.

What may NOT be sold in any format, is the electronic version of our design . For instance, the design
may not be sold (in part or in whole) as a digital item online or on a CD, converted to another digital
format, or sold or distributed through any electronic media. We also respectfully ask that you DO NOT share
or trade your digital purchases with others.

Also, our images may NOT be part of a printed document for sale, even if it’s just to recover printing
costs. Any catalog that shows our designs MUST always be available at no charge. If you wish to create
your own catalog that includes our images, pictures must be watermarked with your business name or a
marking of some kind, so that the pictures cannot be instantly cropped, scanned, "vectorized", and
replicated.

Should there be any questions, whatsoever, about the usage of our vector artwork, please ask.
Otherwise, ENJOY our designs for the time and energy they are meant to save you, and visit us often to
see what’s new and exciting!

PLEASE NOTE: The online copyright notice takes precedence over all dated copyrights that
accompany collections and zipped folders.