biggin69

Looking for stick people family program

Anyone know of a good program that has the stick people families? Thanks in advance! Dan

Thanks Sabrina! Do you have anymore? I have seen many different options. that is why I was wondering if there was a program with all of them on it.

Guest crshirts

Do a search for stick family that same 20 dollar cd is on here somewhere.

Carl

Go to myvinyldesigner.com  they have an awesome stick figure collection.  You pay one time and download them to use as you like for vinyl but you can not share the files or resell them.  I have been using them and people love the idea of customizing their families. :thumbsup:  Hope this helps!!

I bought the family from myvinyldesigner because I think the quality is awesome, I love that the heads are not attached and you can mix and match them and add glasses and facial hair if you want to. Its a huge set for 49.00 they have flip flops and surf boards and turtles, starfish, goldfish and pails that you can use as families as well. they have stick people on motorcycles, bicycles and 4 wheelers. I have done an extensive search for stick people and myvinyldesigner won hands down. I thought the ones from clipartand fonts were cute but needless to say i didnt get them, I got the swapmeet cd instead as I want to start doing parking signs ( novelty), I got it yesterday in the mail and its got alot on it!

Renee

Renee, where did you find the swapmeet cd? Someone on here posted a file several weeks ago called the same.

Renee, where did you find the swapmeet cd? Someone on here posted a file several weeks ago called the same.

the one posted on here is not the same here is the one Renee is talking about http://www.clipartandfonts.com/Swapmeet_Clipart.html

Thats the one I bought, it has a tone of signs on it. I D/L the other one that was posted and while it has a good selection of images, I needed some sign ( parking sign size) to do these are all premade for ya all you have to do is cut...lol. Alot of them will make good tshirt designs as well. I ordered last week and received them Monday in the mail...not to bad turn around time.

Renee

Sandy,

I offered 40.00 I believe, may have been 45.00 I ordered a few other things from them as well so im not quite sure what was what...lol.

Renee

Well, they probably won't take my 15.00 offer then.LOL  I offered them 15.00 for the stick figure cd and they accepted that one, so I thought I'd start at the same and see how it goes.Sandy

Sandy, they may  very well take your offer if they are not making sales like they used to. My high offer will more than likely make up for your low offer...lol

Let me know if you get it, There are a few others I would like to have and will only offer 15.00 if yours goes thru!

Renee

Renee, I only paid 15.00 for their stick family, but wish I had saved my money. I wasn't pleased with them at all. I doubt I'll even use them. Sandy

Sandy,

I didnt like them either, I looked at them in the preview here section and thats why i got the my vinyldesigner sticks, they are awesome! you should check them out. The signs( swapmeet)  were pretty good, I havent cut any yet but I wasnt disappointed. I have cut alot of the sticks and they are really cute

Renee