Taz

Hi Guys! N00b to Cutting but not to forums.

Well guys my name is Johnny I'm 27 and I am an alcoholic oopppss wrong place.:thumbsup:

J/k  :thumbsup:

Yes, I am a bit of a goof ball. Well my name is Johnny but everyone calls me Taz :D and I live out in the city of Hemet out in sunny Southern California. I am very excited to join this forum and learn a lot of new things with my experience here as I am looking to make me some pocket money with this investment (thanks to the economy) not to mention have some fun with it. I am a BIG n00b when it comes to cutting but not on making designs/lettering on the PC. I run a local Mustang Car Club/Forum in the Inland Empire and I have a great number of members waiting for me to get this together and get our side and windshield decals with our clubs name on them.

I will be purchasing my first cutter by the end of this month and will seek advice and share my experiences with you all. Now my first question will be. What will be good to start off with (cutter)? I will be mainly using the cutter for car windows vinyl stickers for now since the club will be first and then move on to other things. But for now car windows will do.

Welcome to the group!  I use to live in edgemont (March airforce base actually).

Welcome to the group!  I use to live in edgemont (March airforce base actually).

Thanks. Yeah I live like 10 minutes from March Airforce Base. Great Air Show every year!

Welcome to the forum from Southern California Also :thumbsup:

Glad to have a local guy that can help. Really appreciate the offer. PM'ed

Guest fivestar

Welcome from Ohio and I would recommend the Refine cutter.  Excellent cutter for the price and should do everything you're wanting to do without any problems.

Welcome to the forum 

Well guys my name is Johnny I'm 27 and I am an alcoholic oopppss wrong place
...lmao :rolleyes: