Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Question about a sunie heat press

They look the same to me.  Probably just a difference in what they have in inventory effecting the price because the 16x20 is the more standard size.  One other thing I thought when reading it is, if you are only using it inhouse and you are sure you have plenty of power.  The 16x24 has quite a bit more power usage and is much heavier.  Have you checked the shipping cost?  Might be why they've lowered the price to help compensate for the cost of shipping the extra weight.

are you going to do transfers? If so get the 16x20, I bought the 15x15, bought some bulk transfers and then needed the 16x20, so now I have both, and they work great so far.

Have you checked the shipping cost? Well they both would be the same amount for either one the total is 438.00 no matter which one you get.

I would be doing transfers and thermoflex. Just thought the 16 x 24 would be nice for doing larger decals on shirts just didn't know which one would be better.

If you read the warranty info the 16x20 has 3 year  & the 16x24 has a 1 year

Whats up with that

I got one...Haven't used it much so I can't give a good or bad review.  I will tell you the couple times I used it....IT STUNK UP THE WHOLE SHOP Not to concerned...my flash unit did the same thing until I used it a while...All heat elements need broke in..