BigGreen

1 i done

heres 1 i just done for $600 truck and trailer both sides and front and back my biggest job yet

Thats pretty cheap for all that work!

I wouldn't turn it down though!

is that construction man on the side of the truck digital printed?? Can't tell..

Nice job!!  ;D

that's all vinyl layered the rat and the construction man i do not have a printed yeah i did the truck and trailer to cheap but it was a cousin and good advertisement the tire and oil truck took 8 hours to cut weed and install with a miss up or 2 this is just some of the big stuff i do a lot of little stuff and                        there was a spark plug W and a tire in the L i also did a 3x6 2 sided like the truck and 2 4x4 sign did it all for $500 but he was the first job and he has help me sell a bunch thanks i could not do it if it was not for the help i get on this forum thanks again

Guest Schramm

Wow that is really nice and DIRT CHEAP, maybe too cheap even for family!  Did you reserve a large spot on the back of the trailer for your company info?  For that kinda money you should of got the entire back, thats a favor for a favor.  But either way good for you, it looks great, spaced nicely - you should be proud of yourself as that is HUGE!

that's what i would like to know what these would be done for i figured the truck and trailer about $1600 after i was done payed and  i quoted $600 for it and was payed and then i made the trailer stuff bigger and add to it because i thought it was to small so i shot my self in the foot but i think it will help me down the road the truck with the rat that job was a buddy deal and i sell most of my stuff threw his place and use his shop for install and use his help

i need to move then 1 more thing i do all my stuff dry i have not do a wet apply yet

i need to move then 1 more thing i do all my stuff dry i have not do a wet apply yet

I wouldn't even begin to do that dry...  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Great looking work. Sometimes the trade off of advertising vs. money is well worth the time. Doing those dry is pretty impressive. Dry takes more skill IMHO. I have to say that I like the rat as well.  :thumbsup:

LOL. Yes you do. I try to do apps dry whenever possible, I find it to be less work most times.