Sign in to follow this  
CATWOM1960

I have a ? about sign cuts cutting

my cutter for some reason is not cutting the total frame around the pic it cuts the 3 sides and then for the last cut it acts like it is going to cut accros the pic but it dosn't and then goes back to start position

how can I reset the cutter to cut out the whole square frame around the pic.....I think that I clicked on something and don't know what any help would be great

Thanks Bonnie

my "work around" for that problem was to deselect weeding frames from the sign cut progran and just place a box around the file in my design program. everything cuts fine now.

I want my cutter to do a weeding frame but it is not cutting the whole frame It only cuts 3 sides If I look at the pic when it is done being cut

the left side frame is not cut only the Top, the Right and the Bottom of the frame are cut along with the graphic..... guess I didn't explain it very well sorry....  it does act like it wants to make a cut dyagnol through the Graphic but dosn't touch down weird at one point it was working right hope someone can help me with this

Bonnie

I had the same problem a while back with signcut x2, was advised to download new version, I did and took care of problem

Its free update, go to the sign cutting software on main paige and then signcut  and read 1st sticky post at top of page, it will tell you all about it :glasses2: