Sign in to follow this  
NutttSo

interesting website

I have seen some posts about online designers for sign websites, I found this site http://www.zetaprints.com/ it is for printing but can be configured for signs and tee shirts too, you get a shop website and you design the templates, all you pay is $1.70 pur order you get, I am going to try the  Web to print for Printers, and thought you all might be interested, here is a sample a site for designing and ordering tee shirts, http://designs.stationdog.com/TEES-QUOTE/CROSS-010.htm let me know what you think of this,

NutttSo

Personally I dislike the idea of this.  If it was me, I would rather pay someone to build one for me and just pay him outright.  But at the same time, I can see how this would be appealing, little to no initial investment, not too bad as far as per design cost.  I would just say its not for me.

Thomas

it's $1.70 pur order, not design , and I plan to add that cost to the price of the item I am selling, if it was design I would have to pay for anyone playing with the desiger, plus they can't take the design and run, all the other designers I have searched cost Big Bucks, I have just started this so I have not gotten into it all the way yet, I will keep everyone updated as to how it works, and the best part it's Free!!  well almost Free lol

NutttSo

Thanks nuttso!  thats a really nice option to have.  I'm a computer programmer by trade and I would charge around $1500 - $2500 to create a site like that.  Just think about ebay, dang their fees eat you alive.  $1.70 is a bargain.

thanks!

Pappy

$1500 - $2500?:thumbsup:?:thumbsup:?:thumbsup::huh:  are you serious?:huh:????

do you not realize how many geeks without jobs there are? ...

c'mon now ... seriously a few hundy to a well placed friend of a friend will do ... hehehe

SeaTek <---

it's not what you kn--- ahh forget it ......

that is cheep compaired to the ones I have seen, I have been searching for years now and I think this is a great deal, and by the way I am not getting anything by telling ya all about this, I am waiting for my domain to propagate over the net so I can start working on this, I am going to set it up to design yard signs and magnetics,

NutttSo

Thanks for the info Nutttso, it looks very promising for a printing idea I have. I'll give you feedback on how it goes. Thanks again. :P

John.

I have been playing with the site, and find it very easy to get set up, lots of info in the help page, it is for printers. but find I can set it up for signs, I even have it to design etched glass, still learning to design the templates and all the template can do, it's cool,  the only thing I can't figure out is how to alow changing the font and font color, I emailed the admin and asked them if it can be done, it would be cool if I can set that up too, check out what I have done so far, there's not much there yet still having a blast learning all that can be done with this service,  http://designit.stickertoit.com/

any comments and suggestions are welcome

NutttSo