graphikta

banner, a-frame pricing help

Hello,I just got a job and i need to give a quote - but i am so new to this, i have no idea what to charge.

- a 2'x10' banner, 2 color, 2 lines of text, maybe a simple car logo on the side.

- a metal sidewalk sign, 2 color, 2 sided, with half of each side magnetic interchangeable signs.

- one more metal sidewalk sign, 1 sided, 2 color, same magnetic part.

i have a friend who can build me the metal sidewalk a-frames, but i have no idea what to charge the customer for everything.

any help? thanks.

Charles

first off DONT build the A-frames ......   much easier to just leave that to the pros ..

buy the A-Frames ... and profit yourself $75 or so, including whatever graphics or text .. (why do so many people worry about what's on the sign?)   ...........   Just a dam sign ....

Graphics or text or both, experienced artists should not have a problem with an easy text based only A-frame and an A-frame with complex graphics and text ... still the same square feet ... only the text based sign is run of the mill and the intensive one you ACTUALLY care about ... do a better job at .. brag about more ... and always get pictures of .. hmm...   

to be honest with ya, I'd much rather do a 7 layer bad ass graphic than a BS(have to measure), run of the mill sign with only squared text.

SeaTek <---

I purchase the Plastic Signcade A-Frames with interchangeable sign so they can change it depending!