CyberChuck

Oracle Freebies

got it in 4 samples plus the color chat is awesome :(  :D  :D

Dont forget the Free Color Chart! I love that book!   :thumbsup:

Is there one of you that could order this for me and then send it to me in Norway?

(They can not send Free Colour Chart (book) to me from oracal.com I have asked)

So are the samples just some random color they send you of the series you pick?

I need some orange samples.

Well Im beginning to think Oracle has forgotten that I requested literature and color chart.

I also ended up paying for orange samples from H&H and even they messed up sent two of the same color.

I just got mine, good samples. Though I would admit it's the first time I have ever paid for a color chart/catalog. I have avery/fdc/3m/vector/creative/prostripe/and many more and never paid for a catalog. The samples where free. When I had ordered my avery sample, they sent me a 15"x5yd roll of black for free. The Oracal looks to be good quality, the chrome and metallic look uniform, the florescent looks smooth and unblemished. I also ordered mask and cast wrap and those also look to be great.

I got my sample on Friday however the mail ripped the package open I wanted to test out the little sample they sent of their etched vinyl however that was the sample that got ruined. Anyone know if I can contact oracle and request another sample since this has happened ?

Just a heads up Oracle is still sending out samples, and you can even request a color chart and get it. I just got them last week or so.