CyberChuck

Oracle Freebies

If you go to oracle's website and join up (there's a login link at the top of the homepage), you can get to a member's area where you can get dozens of 8"x10" vinyl samples. You can also get a free instructional DVD on wrapping vehicles.

Once you're logged in, go to  https://www.oracal.com/members/catalog-categories.asp?ccID=11&catName=Samples and browse around.

Charlie

Guest sciondrgn

Dont forget the Free Color Chart! I love that book!  :(

i got it, one to many beers. maybe 3 or 4 to many. never mind can't count right now. :huh:

Just got my 2 yd sample yesterday. Now I have to find something to do with orange. :(

Auburn decals? or maybe Texas? lol (coming from a guy who just finished a run of LSU window decals)

Charlie

I am not sure that my LSU cutter will produce anything in the shape of an Auburn logo. It's worth a shot I guess.

Totally forgot I had even signed up for this web site, they usually send stuff in a hurry, hopefully I'll get a new color chart. Mine is worn out.

Thanks for reminding me about Oracal's member site! :thumbsup:

I received a nice fat envelope sometime this week. quite surprising, I asked for one of everything and I received, one of everything. haha

I've gotten a few samples from my helpful rep but I don't like to be/appear greedy so this link was MOST helpful in getting me a few more I've wanted to check out. The flip-book will be invaluable! Thanks for the heads-up on this!  :thumbsup:

Hi,

I joined up but can;t find where on the site to request samples of colour charts. all help appreciated.

thanks,

eric

If you go to oracle's website and join up (there's a login link at the top of the homepage), you can get to a member's area where you can get dozens of 8"x10" vinyl samples. You can also get a free instructional DVD on wrapping vehicles.

Once you're logged in, go to  https://www.oracal.com/members/catalog-categories.asp?ccID=11&catName=Samples and browse around.

Charlie

I just ordered samples from the website late last week, and got a big envelope of them yesterday in the mail! Such quick service in providing samples! And the vinyl is just beautiful. Makes you really want to work with such a company long term.

Just used some of the super-de-duper 9yr cast sample on my new notebook and it got hundreds of little air pockets in it. It was a thin line about 3/8" wide in a double s design. Should not have many if any air pockets.

just recvd my samples tdy.  this is some quality stuff.

what is the average price on a roll of this stuff?

Guest round2racing

Sandman, I had the same problem with my laptop skin.

I took it off and did a wet app.  Just barely a spray of solution, not wet, just damp.

Absolutely no bubbles whatsoever.

just sighned up today wont let you click on more than 5 items now

see what happens