CyberChuck

Free 3M Sample rolls

don't guess they are doing the rolls anymore. but they did respond quickly with 1 8x10 sheet of the window frosting film.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cardudenc said:

don't guess they are doing the rolls anymore. but they did respond quickly with 1 8x10 sheet of the window frosting film.

nice lol

think the program got abused by a lot of non sign shops and cost the  company too much.  if I had to guess

4 hours ago, cardudenc said:

I think that's the usual. 1 messes it up for the masses

or in this case hundreds of hobbyist messed it up as it was intended for their pro market.  betting less than 1 percent of the people that ordered samples from here ever bought enough from their vendors to make this worth it to them

yep, that was my thoughts after reading your previous post. I'm sure the thoughts in the beginning was for them to give each shop a few samples , mayb even up to $100 in samples that would turn around to $1000s in orders from these shops. but if like you said, floods of hobbyists got all they could for free .then only ordered minimums in return , def makes for a huge flop in that marketing idea. with me being a newbie.....I just ordered samples of stuff I haven't tried, plan on trying it out, making a display sample and hopefully turn it into profit for all.