CyberChuck

Free 3M Sample rolls

How much are they giving you of this white reflective?  I just need a little to compare it to the Avery brand that tears so easy.

The roll I got was 48" x 5 yards. Or a 2 24" x 5 yard rolls (a standard 24" x 10 yard roll) if you cut it in half. Good stuff.

:D Just got a 54" X 5 meter roll of the perforated stuff you see on busses. going to cut some of it into 14x19 pieces for use in my WF1100.

:'( Reflective stuff is on "back order"...  :D so, they're sending a roll of printable white and a roll of 5-7 yr overlam while I wait.

How much are they giving you of this white reflective?   I just need a little to compare it to the Avery brand that tears so easy.

This looks to be a 5yd by 48" roll..

I am looking forward to getting my new FC8000 54" cutter next week to try it out...

I can cut a small piece off it and send it to you or you can go to thier web site and get a sample once they get it off back order...They called me back within a couple of hours to make sure what I needed as a sample..VERY friendly to deal with...

stetson5331

How much are they giving you of this white reflective?   I just need a little to compare it to the Avery brand that tears so easy.

I am looking forward to getting my new FC8000 54" cutter next week to try it out...

I can cut a small piece off it and send it to you or you can go to thier web site and get a sample once they get it off back order...They called me back within a couple of hours to make sure what I needed as a sample..VERY friendly to deal with...

stetson5331

drool

stetson5331

I have gotten some matte black from them and they were very good to deal with.

But all I need is a piece in a envelope for a tear test. I would send you a buck or so paypal if you need me to.

Thanks.

Dennis

After reading about this here on US Cutter Forums I submitted my request. The next day I received a phone call confirming my interest, and about a week later I received:

8518 Overlaminate sample rolls 54" x 5 yards,

Sample Rolls Ij380Cv3 54" x 5 yards

Prod Samp Roll 8580 54" x 5 yards

and have Ij680Cr-10 48x 5yards on back order...

I think its great that they are doing this and can't wait to experiment with what appears to be a great product...

thumbsup...

stetson5331

I have gotten some matte black from them and they were very good to deal with.

But all I need is a piece in a envelope for a tear test. I would send you a buck or so paypal if you need me to.

Thanks.

Dennis

Dennis no problem PM me your address and it will be on its way today...I think I can handle the stamp...LOL...

thanks

stetson5331

How much are they giving you of this white reflective?   I just need a little to compare it to the Avery brand that tears so easy.

stetson5331

drool

Dakota

Do you need a hanky?  :D :D

LMAO... I just bought a 54" Mutoh 1304, 54" FC8000, A Banner pro hemming system and a 54" laminator and Flexi Sign Print and Cut Pro( and a second program of Flexi Design Pro too) as a package deal...All is supposed to be here next week..It ships out today so they say...

OH and "wipe wipe" thats for my tears of joy....NOW I just have to figure out CAN I pay for it...LOL... I do lots of printing but have not done much cutting...

Will see? I have a bunch of hand shakes saying if you buy it I will come,so I bought it...

Thanks Dakota

stetson5331

:D Just got a 54" X 5 meter roll of the perforated stuff you see on busses. going to cut some of it into 14x19 pieces for use in my WF1100.

:'( Reflective stuff is on "back order"...  :D so, they're sending a roll of printable white and a roll of 5-7 yr overlam while I wait.

CORRECTION

They have printable white on BO so they're sending printable clear instead... didn't even think of clear!?!?!?

Just got a roll of printable 54" x 5yrd by UPS today, got the reflective the other day..

Will have to wait till next week to get all the equipment to get delivered and set up to try it out..

stetson5331

Just received my back ordered 48"X 5 meter roll of white reflective!

Still waiting on two other rolls and a few more sample rolls I ordered from MacTac of screen protector, printable white and some overlaminates...

stetson5331

Received your sample just now.  And I have got to confess about the Avery reflective not being any good.

The reflective I have that tears easy is Oralite 5700.  I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT! Bought from "tigandbaby" off Ebay.

I have some Arlon 2450 here that is equal to the 3M, but it dont have a label on the inside. Bought from "worldwidesignssupplies" on Ebay.

So the 3M and this Arlon vinyl I have here is great for tear resistance. Avery, I dont know.

So I learned something today thanks to your sample.  Nothing like a friend who sets me straight.  :D

Glad to help..and to know the difference on the product...

good luck!!

Still waiting on my new equipment to come in to get started...

stetson5331

stetson5331

Received your sample just now.  And I have got to confess about the Avery reflective not being any good.

The reflective I have that tears easy is Oralite 5700.  I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT! Bought from "tigandbaby" off Ebay.

I have some Arlon 2450 here that is equal to the 3M, but it dont have a label on the inside. Bought from "worldwidesignssupplies" on Ebay.

So the 3M and this Arlon vinyl I have here is great for tear resistance. Avery, I dont know.

So I learned something today thanks to your sample.  Nothing like a friend who sets me straight.  :D

eBay vinyl, otherwise known as "shelf paper"

I learned the hard way that this stuff goes bad after a very short period of time.

Well I will have to say the Arlon I bought off Ebay is way better that the Oralite junk.

However I doubt its better over time than the 3M.

But some of the stickers I am cutting dont need the high quality/cost material.

I just needed vinyl that the customer didn't tear when removing it from the backing paper. :D

Ordered a couple of more rolls will see what they do this time..I am willing to try every vinyl out they have as long as they are willing to send it to me!...

stetson5331

Just got a 54" X 5 M roll of hi-gloss clear pigment printable vinyl, still waiting for same size roll of overlam that goes with it almost ready for more (larger size) full color WF1100 decals...

I didn't think 3m had any aqueous ink vinyl.  :huh:

Which one did you get?

I got another two rolls today; 8518 (gloss) and 8519 (luster) laminates. The 8518 came on a clear liner. I really like the 8519 though.

Has this worked for anyone recently? Once I've filled out all the necessary details I cannot click the 'submit' button at the bottom.

• Like 1

Just got a 54" X 5 M roll of hi-gloss clear pigment printable vinyl, still waiting for same size roll of overlam that goes with it almost ready for more (larger size) full color WF1100 decals...

I had heard rumors they had a pigmet-printable aqueous vinyl... Which kind did you order!!!:huh:

if ur talking about the link, it works for me, but use this link instead www.3mgraphics.com/samples

if you check the link of OP, the link i gave you is the last part of his link, i ordered mine already, hope i can get them soon =D

they tried to call my phone number, but since i live in Mexico, the number doesnt work :P can someone help me with this? lol i have an address i send my stuff to, then i go pick them up, but no phone number :(