CyberChuck

Free 3M Sample rolls

got a call today from a very nice lady from 3m after we talked for awhile my samples are on the way who hoo i like free stuff now lets see how long it takes to get here

I received my sample rolls a month or so ago.  On Friday I received a followup call from a nice lady asking if I had any questions.  We talked for a while and I asked a few questions.  She's going to send me a catalog and said to give her a call if I wanted any more samples.

I'm looking forward to the catalog.  ;D

it just walked in the door 48"x5yd reflective white 9 year.I'll let you know how it turns out !

gotta be good if it's free & sent to you  :thumbsup:

You should be able to. The Perf is great for printing and then covering back windows of vehicles.

I got a 54" roll of reflective from them. Im going to be cuttting 24" wide sections off to make some fire dept decals and see how they sell.

A great big thanks to 3M!

I just recieved two 54" x 5' sample rolls from 3M. Now, to get them cut to size for the MH871.....How does a guy cut these to size?

Any suggestions?

use a chop saw just tape the area your cutting.  I recieved a bunch of 8.5 x 11's today of some of there vinyl that has no adhesive to it  just what the piece would  look like,  so lets see what my phone call does.

Ok I got a roll of 7725-10 white today.  I had gotten a bunch of 8.5x11 reflective too.  They are really hard to deal with it seems for samples as I have talked to them  told them what I needed and  still get nothing like it.

Now that was FAST!!

I emailed Ryan yesterday and today I have two samples. Holy smoke. :thumbsup:

Ryan called me to verify my request for samples when I ordered. He sent me a 24 x 5Yd roll of 7125-12 right awy. The other request I made was not sent for another two weeks. I had requested samples of the translucent, and the one I received was J680CR. I don't know what I'll do with a 48" x 5Yd white reflective, but I suppose it'll be good to have around.

Does he send out requests for colored specialty vinyls?

I ordered some 3 weeks ago, even talked to their rep...STILL NOTHING...

We will see what happens

stetson5331

I filled out the form yesterday, got a call this morning. I have a roll of the white reflective and 1509 overlaminate on the way. The rep was pretty nice and wanted to send some inkjet film too, but my printer is pigment ink.

I would be interested in how good 3M's reflective is. The stuff I have now is easy to tear when lifting from the release paper.

I would be interested in how good 3M's reflective is. The stuff I have now is easy to tear when lifting from the release paper.

I have a nice sample roll of it.

Nothing to use it with or on though. Anyone want to trade some stuff for it?

Got a reply from 3M 2 days ago on my second or was it my third request?? They said what I ordered was on back order...The sales guy was really nice and offered a couple of other samples instead of the ones I ordered. He also said when the first ordered stuff comes in he will send it out as well.Didn't think a company was that eager to send samples.He followed up with an email and tracking number..I checked the tracking number and it's out for delivery today by UPS...I will see what happens and what I get...

The reps are very friendly and seem to be very helpful, give it a try if you have not yet.

stetson5331

I got mine today. Two bigass rolls. One was the white reflective, which seems very nice and is very heavy.

The other is the 1509 laminate.

I just have to find a source for 3m now.

Got one roll of reflective white today..It looks like a quality product will have to see what happens once I start using it...I hope the others come in too..Great stuff free!!

Never look a gift horse in the mouth huh??

stetson5331