CyberChuck

Free 3M Sample rolls

Page is gone now - I'm a sad panda ..

Did you try the link about 5 posts up by Zaxxon?  Link works for me, and it's the same link I've used to get several samples.  Give it another shot.

Ah, obviously I didn't read every message! Then new link works perfectly, thanks Zaxxon!

And thanks for pointing me to the new link, Sandman. 

Vic

Ah, obviously I didn't read every message! Then new link works perfectly, thanks Zaxxon!

And thanks for pointing me to the new link, Sandman. 

Vic

Sorry, from reading some of the new posts I assumed they took that one down too. I filled out the form at that link and never got a reply but I did tell the truth and put none in the business name since I am not in the sign business.

Good Luck!

What a weird coincidence - just as I was reading that, 3M called me! Nice gal on the line, we talked about signage, I told her I was just getting started and that I was mostly doing it as hobby stuff. She asked me about reflective and I told her I'd like to do some of it for street signs and she told me to go back on the site and pick out some reflective and submit that and she'd sample me some of it too.

Wow .. guess I'll be buying 3M next time I need something.

BTW - I noticed someone earlier ask about printing inkjet on the 3M stuff .. it lists in the tech specs whether it's inkjet printable or not - for instance the reflective I sampled is listed as ink jet printable.

I'm so excited - two big boxes arrived from 3M today. I won't have time to look until later, but .. this is no 1 page sample .. one of the boxes is 16lbs.

Vic

Placed a sampel order this morning.  Just got a call from 3M.  They said they would ship out the requested samples.    :-[

Placed a sampel order this morning.  Just got a call from 3M.  They said they would ship out the requested samples.    :thumbsup:

FYI,

The samples just arrived about half hour ago.  One roll of reflective vinyl and another of window perf.  :thumbsup:

I ordered some samples this week and just got home from work and there was a LARGE box on the door step. I have not cracked it open yet. I will update later. I forgot what I even asked for. lol

I got a 48" roll of reflective white! It's too wide for my cutter so I will probably roll some off and cut it in half to fit the cutter. 48"x10Y not too bad for free!!!!!  :thumbsup:

What was the link again? The first one doesnt want to work for me.

I think the link is on page 5 of this thread.

I got the reflective vinyl also.  Just cut off a foot and fed it in the machine 'sideways'.  Worked just fine.

The other roll was window perf.  Not exactly sure what I"m going to do with that.  I need a printer.....oh yea and money to buy one.  :thumbsup:

They sent me a roll of reflective and flat white vinyl.  Then about 4 days later i got another roll of reflective and flat white...lol.  So I guessed they messed up.

ive tried to go to the link that was posted and i cant not find the color chart that they are requesting you to look at for the number that you are inquiring about of sample(s)

can some one post it again please thanks abunch

They sent me a roll of reflective and flat white vinyl.  Then about 4 days later i got another roll of reflective and flat white...lol.  So I guessed they messed up.

nice mistake!

I got the roll of reflective today!!!  The invoice says they were out of the other one I ordered but I am not going to complain!

got a call today from a very nice lady from 3m after we talked for awhile my samples are on the way who hoo i like free stuff now lets see how long it takes to get here

well i got it today one roll 48"x 5 yd white reflective now all i have to do is cut it in half and i will have 24"x10 yds  im excited i love free

I really didn't believe it at first, but I just got 48" X 5yd reflective & 54"X5yd Ink jet vinyl. Wow they just won me over! My next order is going to be 3m, just to say thanks!

How would you go about cutting this roll in half?

MMM