CyberChuck

Free 3M Sample rolls

lol i take that as one free sample of selected product per request lol..... im sure they have seen the multiple orders under my name and they keep on sending it so i guess they dont care

The screen I go to says: "Limit one roll of each per customer"

I selected ever one, and got them...

What's funny is that I only placed one order for the one sample that was offered...but received a second box of the same material today as I did yesterday.  3M computer glitch?

cyber they must have sent mine to your house,, does one say monkey meme?

lol

just kidding

MMM

i have like 30 yards combines of the wrap film and graphic film. they are both the same exact white and i was thinking of having some fun and wrapping my car in it. anyone know any disadvantages id have of putting those on the car? also how hard would removal be?

I got a roll of white, 54" wide.  Not sure how long, probably 10-15' I'd guess.  It came about a week after submitting for the sample online.

Guest round2racing

How long did it take you to get it?

well, i requested samples the end of march and never got anything, so i wouldn't hold your breathe if you submit one. :-

having fun with mine right now. should be done in a couple days andi ll post pics of my project

Well, I just got a roll today. So I guess maybe they are getting a lot of requests.

I GOT MINE  YAHHAOOOOOOOO I am so excited, i have sent for all the free stuff you guys post to try stuff out, and I have not recieved anything,,

yesterday I got this huge box from 3m yahooooooooooooo

Ok now how can we use this lol

can we use it as window vinyl, or decal vinyl? is this printiable  laser or ink jet?

this thing is huge i am so excited,, it looks like a pillar,, lol

woooohhoooooo

sandy Jo

I'm glad you got yours!  It can start to feel personal when you don't get the samples others do.  :thumbsup:

I'm using mine for white window decals (obviously lots of them - these rolls are huge).  ;D

thanks cyber,,  that is what  i want to do , too, is some decals and see how this stuff holds up..

MMM

Just got my 3M sample roll 56" x 5yd White wrap vinyl. I haven't done a wrap before but looks like it would lay down nice.

I'm goin to try printing something on in with a color HP1050C (that we use for printing plans) and see what happens  ;D

That makes the trifecta for me ;D , got a nice 24"x10yd roll of Premium White reflective and color chart from Avery  ;D , got the color chart and like 6 8.5"x11" samples from Oracal, and now this big ol' roll from 3M

Guest round2racing

I submitted a request and didn't get it, so I re-submitted.

I got two rolls yesterday.

56" wide x 5 yds.

WOO HOO

Can you say "pure profit"?

I can.........LMAO

This has a limit of 2 per request and they send you an email saying they will call to confirm the order. I probably won't get that call since I filled in the business as none.  ;)

I have so far not received a call from 3M, but a confirmation email that I will receive a call some time after the samples are delivered. Now MacTac called right away, not even mentioning the samples that I requested, but telling Me that they are going to send me a full line card and color chart, which is what I was really looking for to begin with, so I am happy :lol:

--zaxxon

so far I have reiceved 3 rolls of white and one of clear they keep sending me a roll every few weeks, but heck Im not complaining its nice vinyl.

I submitted a request for samples and got nothing but grief. One of their reps called me but I wasn't at my desk for the call so I emailed them back and was told that I needed to give them this huge list of information about my business. (surprised they didnt' ask for a urine sample as well) After giving them all the information I was willing to give I still got more grief about them needing every question answered. Sorry but I'm not giving out my employee or financial information to anyone and 3M shouldn't even ask.

In the end it just turned out to be too much trouble. I guess I'll stick with another manufacturer, 3M is way overpriced anyway. Oracal and Avery sent me a bunch of stuff no questions asked.

Guest round2racing

Does anyone know if this is inkjet printable?