CyberChuck

Free 3M Sample rolls

Still haven't opened them... but I have received 4 long boxes from 3M so far this week, probably 7"x7"x60"

Still haven't opened them... but I have received 4 long boxes from 3M so far this week, probably 7"x7"x60"

The packing slips all said 54" by 5yds I think.

I'm at 5 boxes now.  Did I order this many?

The offer had 5 selections. I checked them all.

I don't have the printer either but the first two rolls were some pretty good looking white vinyl and a roll of clear laminate. I plan to cut them down and use them on my cutter. Haven't researched what the others are yet. If I can't use them I might find a local sign shop that can.

I got a box today from the UPS guy.....I checked all the boxs on the order but havn't seen the rest. Heck FREE is FREE!!! Im still happy!

I got a roll of 54" x 5 yds of IJ180CV3. They said the others i ordered were not available. NP free is free. I now have 5 yds printable white vinyl. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i have 9 boxes sittin in my garage lol. dunno what im gonna do with it all. heck i dont even know what it was i ordered and what it all is for.

so can i use the graphic roll and the wrap roll and cut them to smaller pieces and use them in my cutter instead of buying white vinyl??? or would it not be suitable for that type of job?

are the films strictly for printing graphics on to wrap a car? also what is the difference between the graphic film and wrap film, seem pretty similar to me. also if you are going to wrap something and use the overlaminate do you overlay the laminate on the film first then put it all down or wrap the car twice, once with the film and then with the overlaminate.

hmmmm maybe i shouldnt have got all this since i dont really know how or what to use it for or even what each one is for lol

ok, i want to send for some,, I have, not got anything for free from all the ones, i have asked from,, so i so want to get some,,, what a great way to try this out,,,

is the web adress listed here,, ?

Thanks

sandy jo

mmm

ok, i want to send for some,, I have, not got anything for free from all the ones, i have asked from,, so i so want to get some,,, what a great way to try this out,,,

is the web adress listed here,, ?

Thanks

sandy jo

mmm

Ummmmmm, try looking in post #1 of this thread.  :thumbsup:

dont really know what to do with any of this i have sittin here. maybe ill just use some of the white to try and wrap my friends jeep or something

I got a roll of white today pretty nice stuff.  I cut a small peice and did a job with it.  8" x 24" sign for a vehicle.  it cut and weded nicely.  it came in a 54 inch wide roll 5 yards long  :thumbsup:

I got 3 one day, another 1 a few days later. I guess they ship as they get in stock. I don't know how handy they will be but the boxes they came in sure will be handy when I need to shiop a 4' banner.

i think i have some more coming lol, cant wait til they put all 5 back up so i can use some friends addresses

since i have so many rolls i was thinking of playing around with the white graphics film. anyone think this would be fine to mess around with and try to wrap my car with it?

I got all mine at one location. And got 2 at another. rest should be here soon.

Ken, I am with ya,,, I have sent for samples from all different kinds of companies,, the only sample i have received, is from  oracle 4x4 sample,, lol

MMM

12 now as of yesterday. right now they are only sending out the 170 graphic film

Somebody's just being greedy.

12 now as of yesterday. right now they are only sending out the 170 graphic film

Somebody's just being greedy.

hey its free and it doesnt say a limit per customer so why not.