wdcisco

Anyone know of cheaper Oracle than this?

Found someone that wants $68 per 24" x 50 yard roll...free ship - is this good? Better deals out there?

Guest sciondrgn

Signwarehouse has 651 series starting @ 88 for that size so so far its not a bad price

Found someone that wants $68 per 24" x 50 yard roll...free ship - is this good? Better deals out there?

What company is it?

That sounds too good to be true.  Maybe for white  but.......still. Dang thats cheap, I would like to know where that is!!!

yes, its for white and black - colored are $86

website is signsplusbanners.com

was wondering if anyone knows of any cheaper prices on the web? if so, please share  :thumbsup:

Yeah - I'm making a $600+ order, that's why I am asking if anyone knows cheaper?

They said if I order $3k plus, they will give me anothe 15% off of their pricing.

..but there is no way in hell I am ordering that much vinyl lol

I order all my stuff from signsplusbanners, they are great to work with.  They never give me free shipping though...hmm.

Vinyl pricing is pretty comparable

I have been paying $85 Bucks a roll for 651 through signwarehouse and they give free shipping on orders over $75, but you have to ask for it.

Get it quick guys.  That pricing at signsplusbanners.com is really good, but only through March 31st.  Anybody know how their regular pricing is?

I order threw signplus banners also. Looking in their catalog regular price on the 61 unpunched black & white is 78.00. I hadn't read their newletter yet to hear about the good deal going on! colored is 86.00

Christi

That is their new catolog that just came out so not sure if that is a sale price or not because it use to be 82 in an older catolog from Nov.

Christi

Check the website b&w 68- colored 86 - i bought $650 worth, maybe i should get some more b&w  :thumbsup:

wdcisco- that is great. 650 is a lot of vinyl. I don't have enough business yet to order that much at once.

Christi

i'm doing signs for my businesses (it was cheaper for me to buy a machine & material than to get it done by the local sign guy)- with any left overs i may be able to squeeze in a couple jobs on the side,  :thumbsup:

Machine $505

Vinyl $655

Software Free

= Big $avings!

i'm doing signs for my businesses (it was cheaper for me to buy a machine & material than to get it done by the local sign guy)- with any left overs i may be able to squeeze in a couple jobs on the side,   :thumbsup:

Machine $505

Vinyl $655

Software Free

= Big $avings!

Agreed.

Mark up is amazing on this stuff...

I'd rather do it myself anyways, it's a great hobby also!  :thumbsup: