Sign in to follow this  
tempvas

corel draw x3

can you set your cutter up tp cut directly from corel x3? I just ordered a copy of that software from ebay tonite and i was curious.

I looked into this for my Copam 2500. In Corel you would go to Tools>Options>Global>Printing>Driver Compatibility. I show NO driver compatibility for the Copam. Maybe someone else has found a work around with another driver out there that accomplishes this task, I have not. I set my Corel page dimensions to match the usable area of the vinyl I'm currently cutting. Once the project is ready to cut I click the easy Launch (rocket) from the toolbar and the project is loaded and ready to cut in SignCut with the exception of a 90? rotation to match page orientation and weeding lines. Does it need be any easier than this?

I design everything in Corel X3 but I have never tried to cut directly from it.  As Edge said, its is just too easy to send it to SignCut directly from Corel.  It works so well that I have never had the need or desire to find a different method..