Sign in to follow this  
HOMESTEADSTENCIL

I NEED SOME SIGNBLAZER HELP...

ok first off ~ I am kinda new at this ...  design/ software use. I have a graphtec CE5000... had it about 2 yrs and have about 2000 files I have designed with Signblazer elements  which  you have to have an access code for .. they no longer exist~ my question is this. Is ther another program that  I could use my SBD files with and not have to turn them into EPS files and import them. Is there another signblazer program that doesnt require an access code? I am kinda desperate for help , as they cutter is installed on a 100 yr old computer ... lol  and afraid long term it may need to be replaced. and would hat to know all that work was lost and not usable...If i have to go to a new software.. any ideas on a stand alone designing one as I know not the first thing about coreldraw and how to use all that mess.. I know I sound really stupid , but all i have ever used is the signblazer elements... i know really elementary, but fit the need at the time~ I have been told I have to have all the files turned into EPS andhaveto buy like flexi sign ( expensive version) bla bla bla.. anyways I need some help :(

Thanks Y'all

K

Just download the trial version of Signblazer its fully functional

it will ask for registration click cancel then yes  click trial mode and yes

thats it