bwc1139

who can make some custom jerseys?

I was thinking about getting some jerseys made for a basketball league my friends and I are in.  I made up the design on photoshop but none of the places around me can do what I want for a decent price or at all?  Can anyone help me out or make them for me?  I all ready have the jerseys just need to get the numbers and logo put on.  The jerseys are reversible and each side would consist of a full back number and front logo and a small front number.  The logo is about 3 colors.  If anyone can help me out let me know and I can send you the art.  The logo is a raptor.

Post a jpg of the logo for us to look at.  If it is three colors, it's possible it could be done in vinyl, but heat transfer paper would probably be easier.

Assuming the greys are the same, I only see 3 colors on the black side; black, white and grey.  I don't do many heatpress shirts, but I'm sure someone will step up for a reasonable price.  What are local shops quoting you?  Mind you its reversible, so thats 3color/2sides, 1color/2sides.

Definitely doable.

There are two different grays so thats why i said four.  Black, white, dark gray, light gray.  Most the places I talked to could only do one color vinyl in house.  I also allready have the blank jerseys.  One place quoted me 44 per jersey which seemed way hi.  Another place quoted me 15 but they could only do one color on the black side.  They said they could order out a press but would take awhile and my price would go up to about 24 each.  I would be doing 8 jerseys by the way.  Thanks Guys by the way.  Id like to get these back as soon as possible also?

Another question I have.  Is it possible to just have a place local do just the back numbers.  That way we can get them done and start wearing them for our league, and then maybe send them out to one of you guys that can help me and get the front done in between games?  We only play once a week.

^can I get your email?  Does pdf work or does it need to be eps for sure.  The font is just a photoshop font called agency_fb in bold.  If you dont have it I will try to send it also, thanks.

We do full blown custom jerseys and basketball trunks.  We use dye sublimation and all our jerseys are cut and sew meaning you have unlimited color and design options.  See below -

obj247geo271pg6p414.png  obj249geo272pg6p414.png

If you would like more infor feel free to email me at mark@on-linejerseys.com or call 480-219-5706