Sign in to follow this  
stickygrafix

Sign blanks?

Where do you guys get your sign blanks? I have found a place that carries some but I want to get the most for my money. Also, does anyone know of a supplier for mirrored acrylic license plates? I'd also like to find someone new for regular plastic plates too because Sign Warehouse just isn't cutting it. They are slow, and don't have a lot of colors.

Thanks a lot people!

Sign warehouse sucks>>>>>>>>> I allways have had bad issues with them on every order......but far as your license plates try TR Distributors......they carry alot of like sublimation items

yeah, I HATE sign warehouse. 1 have ordered from there 4 times and of the 4 times, 3 times they got my order wrong by not shipping stuff. The first time I ordered, they didn't ship my 24" transfer tape, and forgot my clipart set I bought and didn't send me my freebie stuff that I was suppose to get. The second time I ordered 25 of each color license plate and they "thought" I ordered 5 of each so they had to resend the other 20 and it took almost 2 weeks to get the stuff. Then the 3rd time I ordered they said that they would send me a free clipart disc of silhouette society for ordering and I never got it. I called and she said it wasn't in my order that I had ordered it. I told her "duh, I DIDN'T order it, you guys said you were sending it free". She apologized like always and said it would be sent out that day. About a week later I still hadn't got it so I called back and she said they didn't have them in stock so she would send them when they came in. 2 weeks later, still no disc. I called them and told her to transfer my account over to a guy because I was tired of working with stupid women there that can't remember to get my order right because they were too busy thinking about getting their nails done. She said she would hand my account over to a guy and the next day I got a phone call from a guy named David and he said that he was handling my account from then on. After talking to him, the next day I received the disc from HIM! (then sign warehouse screwed up and sent me the disc again. lol).

Needless to say, I HATE them and won't do business with them except for with David and ONLY for license plates because I haven't found anyone with a better deal.

yea i bought a new Epson 4800 hybred from them about 6 weeks ago and guess what i got it 2 weeks ago....took a month to get it from them and i even had to go to like ups and get it from them like a hour away drive due to i was tired of waiting ....so they gave me a 400 dollar credit to use on any thing they have and that was cool .....so i ordered up $400 worth of vinyl and as of today i still havent got it..........i talked to the manager yesterday and he seemed pissed and said ill get it next day delivery .......so im looking for it......but far as free stuff from there lmao......i was told that they get paid on like what they sell......so much on the dollar ya no.....so when they give you something  no 1 wants to deal with it cause they dont get any money off of it.....thats why i only order from N-Glanz & Son....they are awsome.......they will walk you thriugh anything.....even building a lighted sign or neon...and they sell anything you want...........they are the best sign supply  people out there....A+++++++++      but any of you guys need some help give me a holler......been making signs for many years.....i dont have a US cutter but i bought 1 for a friend from these guys........so far its been not to good alot of communication problems and cutter doing alot of weird stuff.......but im working with her on it........and lol it sounds like R2 from starWars like a robot or something.......guess im use to my graphtec.........but for the money they sell them for ...getting started may be worth it ....if it runs right so she can make some money and maybe step up to a name brand cutter