1996ram1500

design program?

Is signblazer also a design program as well as a cutting program and if it is all one program how ieasy it it too use thank you for all the help.

Yes, its an all in one program...

As far as the ease of use, it is excellent for the beginner as well as the experienced sign maker.

Some people just find other programs easier to use just because its what they are used to...

try the demo... Anyone got the link?

Trial version at..http://www.colorchromefirst.com/s2q/intdemodwn.htm  :glasses2:

can adobe photoshop be used at all? do i have to buy corel? another thing when I try to vecotize an image and then import it, it don't show up in signblazer what am i doing wrong. i can not see it when I go to cut. Or it says it is a bitmap. i am getting so frustrated.

This happened to me with inkscape to SignBlazer. What are you using to victorize? After you vectorize the art work make sure you delete it so all that remains is the vectorized version. Then using "save as" to get an .eps and import that into SignBlazer.

a bat like pic for my cousin. it is called barts skull. but when it opens it will not get any bigger. it is so frustrating. i will try what you said.