Sign in to follow this  
dill

anyone hear anyring about what's happing the legal goings on with signblazer?

After trying Flexi, I think Sign Balzer is the way to go and would oneday like to upgrade from elements. Any information on if somebody will rerelease it ?

You can still buy the pro version of SB,if you look around. It comes with a dongle and does not require registration.

As far as SB itself, it is dead. I've been hearing rumors about a new version but it won't be SB.

It seems like a definite mayby that the 2 parties in the lawsuit will come out with versions of their own  ( Hmmm 2 versions , I wonder if that will be better or worse :) hopefully better  :) ) . Each party was given specific rights according to what I have heard . I think UScutter will know before most ( If they don't have info now ) as they were SignBlazer's biggest customer from reading  . USCutter supplying it would be the only affordable way . SignBlazer was many times more in cost directly from the parent company . They can't sell cheaper than retail , only the distributors can discount things normally . Rumors & leaks IF there is any development/testing now would not be positive IMO .

fingers/eyes & knees crossed ,  :) Rodger