Sign in to follow this  
twice

Bad experience

I thought I'd save some time and send art out to get vectorized,,  I was wrong, I should have just re-drawn it myself.  They did a horrible job on it, it would work great for printing, as line can cross each other and you can do shading, but not for cutting.. Which is what I said I needed it for..  I then contacted them and asked if they could fix it,  No reply.  In a time with the economy the way it is, I would never think about burning someone...  I wont post what company it was,  but if you want to know, pm me , then you will save yourself 40 bucks too..

Actually I looked in my old signcraft mag,  thought that would be a quick place to go.. :D

$40? WOW thats a lot.

There are different kinds of vectorizations. As you said, some vectors can be used to print as it wont matter if there are things overlapping, crossing or whatever. For decals, thats a different story. You have to be sure of what you are doing, you have to plan the layers and were the punch and weld functions will work better.

Thank you Jenny for the complimment and nice words  :D

Joe re did it for me!! Thanks!!!! I will be sending him more work later on.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yep, Joe is the go to guy for difficult artwork! Glad you got it resolved

Another +1 for Joe - he gets my "weird and wonderful" idiot friends ideas and makes them a reality  :thumbsup:

Joe re did it for me!! Thanks!!!! I will be sending him more work later on.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad to hear this Twice!  Joe is the first person I think of for a difficult graphics!

Joe, I am only speaking the truth!  Glad you could help him out.