Sign in to follow this  
SIGNsations

wanna try this for the back window of my truck

ok guy and gals i just bought a new to me truck and thought this would be kool on the back window if someone could make it for me please, i woould like to have the chisled in stone chevy decal have the fades like the star of life...not sure what it would look like but thought id see what everyone else thinks?:D

Chisled_In_Stone.ai

post-4158-12986533399896_thumb.jpg

post-4158-12986533400038_thumb.jpg

Chisled_In_Stone.ai

post-4158-1298653341331_thumb.jpg

post-4158-12986533413384_thumb.jpg

Chiseled in Stone is nice, but I believe the slogan they used was "Like A Rock"...

Prob I run into doing this is the angles of the emblem want to run together

post-2685-1298653340025_thumb.jpg

post-2685-12986533413506_thumb.jpg

im not worried bout the spelling...im not gonna have that in there anyway. i like the one budsoda made but is there anyway it can be done with the 3d looking decal that i posed? and also maybe can u vectorize it for me? im new to this and not very good at all of this yet... thanks guys

if you upload that bowtie file in a eps.. I will do it for you... I know i have that bowtie somewhere... i just don't want to look for it..I have over 300,000 eps files..

(its a big mess) :'(

if you upload that bowtie file in a eps.. I will do it for you...

I will upload a Dodge one for you, to do the same thing too. :D Just kidding.

i might be wrong but i think it would look very good. i just want something that noone else around here has and im not to into flames but i found one with flames off of each side of it n didnt care much for it but its something noone else around here has on their trucks. and since im gonna make this one, noone else around here will have it either haha!! if anyone else puts uses this will you post pics of it???

I know, I have been trying to figure out what to put on my cars.A 05 Dodge ram and 74 VW beetle. I want something different. Now that I have the cutter my mind has gone blank.

By the way, I like that idea. It looks good.

Thanks mopar.. i wiil see what i can do for you

You don't have to. I have been trying to do what you did, just to see if I could do it. That's about the only way I can learn. :D Would you mind posting some tips?

they look great but i cant get  them to open.......i can open any  other eps and ai but these tell me 'error in import'

I can't get it to open either. I've had the same problem with some of the other .eps I try to download.

Ok I got it. I had to click "use postscript scanner" instead of "postscript interpreter".