Guest gracewriter

Total Time Logged In US Cutter Forum--what's yours?

4 days, 5 hours and 56 minutes...Whew, I thought I was the only retard that kept their blog up for days on end. I kept shutting it off so know one would think I was "forgetting" to turn my computer off.  Oppps...did I just call everyone a retard  :D  LMBOF  :D

Dazzel

Guest gracewriter

4 days, 5 hours and 56 minutes...Whew, I thought I was the only retard that kept their blog up for days on end. I kept shutting it off so know one would think I was "forgetting" to turn my computer off.  Oppps...did I just call everyone a retard  :D  LMBOF  :D

Dazzel

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My sentiments exactly--about myself anyway.  thanks for giving me a good laugh!

37 days, 2 hours and 56 minutes

Hey girl welcome back from your trip! Hope it was a good one. Are you ready to make that move now??

mine is 5 days, 2 hours, and 22 minutes :thumbsup:

Renee<<snowed in, not a bad way to spend a monday...lol

Thanks Renee, yes we had a GREAT trip and definitely ready to move.  Starting packing some more today.  How much snow did you get?  We didn't get any new stuff in MI, thankfully but WOW girl it's COLD!!  Hopefully it warms up there real soon.

Great Jenny! Is very cold here too, We ended up getting about 6 inches of snow and thats ALOT for us! we havent had snow like that in years! Kids were out of school for 2 days and went back two hours delayed today...lol. I'm from the north ( Mass) so it was nothing for us to go to school with 2-3 ft of snow on the ground. Here in Virginia they are not used to that.

I havent been online much the past few days, My husbands dad had a massive heart attack on Monday, so I'm here at home with the daughter and the animals and my 3 sons and hubby are on thier way to Indiana. He is in ICU in an induced coma with a vent, doesnt look good at all... :'( He actually coded so even if he wakes up there will be some brain damage more than likely. Trying to think good thoughts.

Renee

Yep not uncommon to head to school with 8+ inches on the ground.  But as I get older I'm glad to know they shut down 'the roads' when they get a few inches of snow!  :thumbsup:

I'm very sorry to hear about your FIL!  :'(  Please keep us updated.  I'm sure your hubby is a mess worrying about his dad.  I really hope he gets there in time.

I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts!

(hugs)

Jenny

Hey I just turned my computer on and it says I have been on for 4 days, 7 hours and 14 minutes...I had comp. shut down....OK, is there a glitch in the times we are on here??? LOL :thumbsup:

Dazzel

Yep not sure how it decides to calculate because I never/rarely turn my off. It only says 16 days 17 hrs.

Renee very sorry to hear about your FIL I wish the best for you and your family.  :)

Mine says 3 days, 19 hours and 24 minutes. I know when I started coming here I wasn't always logged in when reading the threads so it could be more.

Renee I am sorry to hear about your Father in law. I wish him and your family the best!

Christi

Guest fivestar

It keeps you logged in for a specific period of time (not sure the exact time) after you're idle for that specified time it stops counting.  Renee I too am sorry to hear about your FIL.

Thanx all for the support, means alot. So far he holding his own, they have done all kinds of tests and it appears that he did NOT have a heart attack, his heart simply stopped beating. Scary stuff! He was sitting in a recliner eating cake at 3pm in the afternoon and it just stopped beating. One of his sons was there, he acted quickly, began cpr while MIL called the rescue squad. Had this happened while sleeping well the outcome would have been finding him dead the next morning...:) He sustained NO heart damage, and minimal brain damage because his son acted so quickly. They are going to remove the vent today it looks like as he is very responsive and staying awake alot more every day. Now they need to find out why his heart simply stopped beating and go from there. so for today we are doing well but I know how quickly things can turn bad, we are just taking it one hour at a time.

Renee

While still scary that is great news, thanks for the update. Hopefully, they will be able to discover why it happened in the first place and keep it from happening in the future. All the best to you and yours!

Renee, Thank you for keeping us updated. Even though it wasn't a heart attach it still sounds very serious. Like you said good think his son was there. Please keep us informed on what they think it might be!

Christi