Sign in to follow this  
Socal

Help I have Vista I cant get USB to work ????

I installed driver USB  but Vista dont show COM ports ?? driver installed can see in System hardware as usb converter but in Signblazer no mater what I do in setup cutter Nothing works HELP !

thx :huh:

Make sure you have the USB port set as a COM port. Go to properties I think for the USB converter. Then set it as same COM port in Signcut. I just set mine up a week or so ago but I cant even find where it says USB Converter in device manager now.

Also make sure your Baud rate in SignBlazer under Comm Settings matches the Baud rate on the cutter itself. For the PCut, just press the online button, then use the mode button to get to the baud.

OK found problem Had to shut down Internet connection - so I could have CD drivers LOad

OK new Problem - Software locks in Cutting Mode after I do first project have to reboot computer

then can start new project but have to reboot to start again Got any Idea's

MOre on this problem when cutter second time 

Cutting tile not responding  Sending File output to cutter Now the whole program set there as I type this Post

computer works fine but will have to reboot now and start Signcut again to cut my checker board pattern

??

You can phone me and I can log on to your computer and do some troubleshooting.

866-789-2919