DanielB

2nd Store Front

This is the pawn shop that we got from doing the bail bond company next door.  Turned out pretty good I thought.

post-3968-12986533148499_thumb.jpg

post-3968-12986533163188_thumb.jpg

It was a little tricky doing the star.  But it was worth it.  Got $400 for this, what does everyone think, Good price or too low?  about 3 x 5.

I really like the star

would you share the file or at least how you did it

The whole thing looks good

Inside or outside?

The only thing I would of probably done, would to maybe outline the phone number in with... it kinda hard to see. Other than that... great job, love the star.

Inside or outside?

The only thing I would of probably done, would to maybe outline the phone number in with... it kinda hard to see. Other than that... great job, love the star.

Yeah I thought about that after the fact.  I was trying to keep it as close to his original design as I could, but even  little white behind the number would have been good. It was done on the outside.

Looks very good to me.  :angel:  I do agree about the white around the phone number though.  It would have made it pop a little more.

Very good price too.

$400 seems a bit low to me for that much work, but you get what you can in the area that you are in. 

I would have likely priced it for about $650.

D

Daniel...Sweet job...must have taken you forever to only have charged $400.00.  Question, how did you layer this job...on the spot or before arriving there? and did you place it down in sections or how did you do that?

Dazzel

I overlayed everything at my shop first.  It went on in 3 pieces.  The star first, then the patriot pawn and phone #, then the three lines below.  Only took 20 min to apply.  Maybe 2 hrs to cut and overlay, wasnt too bad.

Is that all 3 layered colors or is that thermaled and then contour cut? Looks vary nice!!

Its all 3 layered colors, red white and blue!!  Wish I had a printer and contour cut, but only a copam 2500!!  But it get the job done and money in the bank!!!