joelmarley

SO sick!!!!!!!!!!

Go to www.uscutter.com for your Graphtec. Can't beat the shipping. Problem solved.

I looked at those and then I found the prices on UScutters site. I decided I would rather pay the $100-$200  for the ce5000-60 to get a new machine. Plus free shipping to boot.

Joel

I just tried it and couldn't weed it.  I knew I wanted a Graphtec for a reason. :o;D ;D Please Joel do some more very tiny stuff when you get time.  I've been threatening myself to buy one of these but couldn't justify it since my Refines do so well.  Please help me convince myself that I need one.  ;D ;D ;D

Well , I'm not Joel .... But 5 Ole Buddy , I'll help convince ya  ;D ;D ;D ( long time members should get a chuckle out of this  :o )  . 5 , Our mutual " friend " snob .... forbid you to buy a Graphtec !!! ( check pulse now & let me know  ;D ;D ;D BTW , If you find this 1/2 as funny as I do , tears will be dripping !!! )

Guest fivestar

I just tried it and couldn't weed it.  I knew I wanted a Graphtec for a reason. :o;D ;D Please Joel do some more very tiny stuff when you get time.  I've been threatening myself to buy one of these but couldn't justify it since my Refines do so well.  Please help me convince myself that I need one.  ;D ;D ;D

Well , I'm not Joel .... But 5 Ole Buddy , I'll help convince ya  ;D ;D ;D ( long time members should get a chuckle out of this  :o )  . 5 , Our mutual " friend " snob .... forbid you to buy a Graphtec !!! ( check pulse now & let me know  ;D ;D ;D BTW , If you find this 1/2 as funny as I do , tears will be dripping !!! )

That's it, just for that statement alone I am buying one.  ;D ;D ;D

They have some used and refurb Graphtecs on here.

http://www.signsupply.com/Hardware/Used_Equipment/usdplot1.asp

Hmmm ... USCutter loyalty :o

I was just trying to help people out. God forbid all of the people here that have ever mentioned another site like signwarehouse, fellers, ebay, beacon, ordway or any other site that sells something that US Cutter sells...

Hmmm ... USCutter loyalty :o

I was just trying to help people out. God forbid all of the people here that have ever mentioned another site like signwarehouse, fellers, ebay, beacon, ordway or any other site that sells something that US Cutter sells...

I always check Us Cutter before I look anywhere else, sometimes they just don't have what I need/ want. I would love to be able to buy everything from them, but that's not always going to be the case. I love this forum and I'm very thankful for it. But until US Cutter is the Walmart of the vinyl cutter business, I'm going to have to get some of my stuff somewhere else. But you can't beat their shipping.

I just tried it and couldn't weed it.  I knew I wanted a Graphtec for a reason. ;D ;D ;D Please Joel do some more very tiny stuff when you get time.  I've been threatening myself to buy one of these but couldn't justify it since my Refines do so well.  Please help me convince myself that I need one.  ;D ;D ;D

Well , I'm not Joel .... But 5 Ole Buddy , I'll help convince ya  ;D ;D ;D ( long time members should get a chuckle out of this  :D )  . 5 , Our mutual " friend " snob .... forbid you to buy a Graphtec !!! ( check pulse now & let me know  ;D ;D ;D BTW , If you find this 1/2 as funny as I do , tears will be dripping !!! )

That's it, just for that statement alone I am buying one.  ;D ;D ;D

How could I predict that :huh:  ;D ;D ;D I hope you got 1/2 the chuckle I got from that . I bet some of the people who were here back then will also  :huh:

Hmmm ... USCutter loyalty :huh:

I always check Us Cutter before I look anywhere else, sometimes they just don't have what I need/ want. I would love to be able to buy everything from them, but that's not always going to be the case. I love this forum and I'm very thankful for it. But until US Cutter is the Walmart of the vinyl cutter business, I'm going to have to get some of my stuff somewhere else. But you can't beat their shipping.

That is good . BUT USCutter does sell what was being discussed & what you listed  . Long term result of listng stuff like that is a loss of sales for USCutter ?? RIGHT :huh: no other possibility ! The long term result of that  "could " be a loss of this forum :D RIGHT ;D I have never known of any business that could operate without a profit . Ken & Levi are not volunteers . Marcus has bills to pay keeping USCutter in business & to keep this forum running . They don't even have a contribution device here .

All I wanted to do is make a point . Don't get soo defensive & dramatic . I was not attacking you . The mature , intelligent answer would have been " that is right , I wasn't thinking of that " . This is a business for USCutter . I have been self-employed for 33 years & have learned thru the school of hard knocks what happens .

That's right I wasn't thinking of that. Now you be mature and end this, because I already stated how greatful I am for this site. I'm not here to start a war. Like I said, I was just trying to help out. I kind of thought that was the point of this forum, but I guess I was wrong. It won't happen again. The only I will post is

www.uscutter.com

Shoot, if he wants to post a site to find some good used GraphTecs, that is fine with me. We are so darn busy right now as it stands....maybe those that cannot afford a new GraphTec from us, could still be blessed with a used one, then think of us for ordering supplies.

:D

Hey Ken ,

I deleted my posts in this thread where I questioned loyalty about posting links to other stuff . I hope I did not go beyond my boundaries & or make it sound like USCutter was other than strong . I apologize if I did . I have experienced nothing stays the same , either gets stronger or weaker .

I do alot of horse-trading , wheeling/dealing stuff . I am in the middle of trading the Co-Pam I have at my farm for a 4 wheeler . If that happens , I am going to buy a new Co-Pam as it seems there has been some changes in the past 2 years since I bought mine . Is buying a used Graphtec better than buying a new Co-Pam :thumbsup: ( I can't justify the cost of the new GraphTec ) I am sure I will buy from USCutter because of the flawless customer support & my sense of loyalty .

Hey Ken ,

I deleted my posts in this thread where I questioned loyalty about posting links to other stuff . I hope I did not go beyond my boundaries & or make it sound like USCutter was other than strong . I apologize if I did . I have experienced nothing stays the same , either gets stronger or weaker .

I do alot of horse-trading , wheeling/dealing stuff . I am in the middle of trading the Co-Pam I have at my farm for a 4 wheeler . If that happens , I am going to buy a new Co-Pam as it seems there has been some changes in the past 2 years since I bought mine . Is buying a used Graphtec better than buying a new Co-Pam :thumbsup: ( I can't justify the cost of the new GraphTec ) I am sure I will buy from USCutter because of the flawless customer support & my sense of loyalty .

Hmmm......wheeling and dealing huh? How many asses can I get for my pcut???  :thumbsup: I now want a graphtec or the copam...LOL!!!

Just kidding Rodger :thumbsup:

Renee

Anyone know if the little Graphtec Robo2 craft cutter cuts that small and good? Seems more affordable for small projects. I guess.. I don't know much about craft cutters. :-

A few months ago I bought a 12 inch roland cutter, while I like it alot, it was tooo small, I have graduated to a 24 inch pcut and LOVE it, now I want a graphtec and will get one eventually but will NEVER go smaller again, BIG regrets there! For what I paid for the roland 12 inch I could have bought a graphtec BRAND NEW.... :thumbsup: I didnt know uscutter existed otherwise I would have.

If you go 12 inch you are going to wish you went with a 24 inch!

Renee

"  Hmmm......wheeling and dealing huh? How many asses can I get for my pcut???  I now want a graphtec or the copam...LOL!!!

Just kidding Rodger

Renee  "

Hey Renee ,  I only acquire Ass's !  :thumbsup: . ( I do sell the babies most years )

Anyone know if the little Graphtec Robo2 craft cutter cuts that small and good? Seems more affordable for small projects. I guess.. I don't know much about craft cutters. :-

A few months ago I bought a 12 inch roland cutter, while I like it alot, it was tooo small, I have graduated to a 24 inch pcut and LOVE it, now I want a graphtec and will get one eventually but will NEVER go smaller again, BIG regrets there! For what I paid for the roland 12 inch I could have bought a graphtec BRAND NEW.... :thumbsup: I didnt know uscutter existed otherwise I would have.

If you go 12 inch you are going to wish you went with a 24 inch!

Renee

Hmm ... Renee , I always tell that to the gals .. I have NEVER had a gal tell me that ( not kidding  :thumbsup: )

Hmmmm.......Uhhhhhh.......Shooot! I'm not even sure what to SAY to that statement! Hmmmmm....me thinks I will just leave it alone! LOL!!  :)

Renee

Hey Renee ,

We were talking bout cutters :) right . LOL

That may have been better in the " mature audience only " section . I didn't figure anybody would take it serious , my wife doesn't .....  :)

I agree with ya, Dont think anyone would take it seriously! All in FUN! Your wife sounds like a really great person, I'm sure I would like her.

I was a fork in the road so to speak, Had I responded with what popped in my mind I would have to say it would have been suited in the mature audience section LOL!!!

Renee

Hey, I'm new here.  What Graphtec cutter can handle those intricate cuts?  Any specific model that uscutter sells or any Graphtec?

Thx

I agree with ya, Dont think anyone would take it seriously! All in FUN! Your wife sounds like a really great person, I'm sure I would like her.

I was a fork in the road so to speak, Had I responded with what popped in my mind I would have to say it would have been suited in the mature audience section LOL!!!

Renee

That is funny Renee !

I'm glad I got you to that " fork in the road " . I find that VERY funny & VERY satisfying  :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those sizes are insane.

I've had customers requesting decals or stencils for what that cutter will do.

Now If I could get my PCut to get close to that I'll be impressed.

I'll have to try the 'dialed down speed'. Didn't even think of that making any difference.

Hey, I'm new here.  What Graphtec cutter can handle those intricate cuts?  Any specific model that uscutter sells or any Graphtec?

Thx

I cut those on a Graphtec 5000-60. I feel you should get the same results from any of the Graphtec cutters with exception to the Craft Robo. Not to be confused with the Craft Robo Pro which is a smaller desktop version of the 5000-60.

Joel