joelmarley

SO sick!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fivestar

Joel could you post the file so I can try that with my Refine, I want to see if I can get results close to that.

Also, tell what vinyl and blade you used.  Did you have to slow your cutter down or make any adjustments?  Any special weeding tricks?

Guys, when i am cutting really small things, something like a 2mm circle,

I slow my cutter down to 4 the slowest it goes, and it makes the beautiful lil complete circle.

I use this for rhinesone Templates, I use a refine, and it cuts thousands at one time..

each perfect,, 2mm is the size of a ball point pen.

i also use a 60 degree blade.

MMM

I thought this might get some response.  :);D

Guys, that was straight out of the box. Factory settings (it defaults to 14 force and 30 speed), 45 deg. blade cutting Oracal 651. Weeding tricks? I weeded the inside parts under a microscope with a dental pick. The outside peeled right off.

Sorry fivestar, can't share the file. I was provided to me by a buddy of mine that I have done some work for, so the design belongs to him.

All I can say this is one sick machine. I have a Seiki 34" cutter as well. It will not even come close to this machine. Thanks USCutter for sending me such a great piece of equipment. :)

Joel

Guest fivestar

Then just tell me the size of the letters and I'll try to cut them.  That's all I was really wanting to cut.

Guest fivestar

I just tried it and couldn't weed it.  I knew I wanted a Graphtec for a reason. :) :) ;D Please Joel do some more very tiny stuff when you get time.  I've been threatening myself to buy one of these but couldn't justify it since my Refines do so well.  Please help me convince myself that I need one.  :);D ;D

Holy crap that is crazy! I wish I could get my LP to do that... If only I had the $$ for a Graphtec :)

Fivestar, I forgot to mention, I weeded it on the substrate.

BTW, the fineline detail on the bees are more amazing to me than the small letters. I'll try to get a better pic when I gt home. I took this one with my phone. (Had to bring it to work, where I had the microscope, so I could weed it.

Joel

Guest fivestar

I just tried again weeding from substrate and it didn't come out near as nice as yours.  BTW, keep those pics coming :):D;D along with your help I can talk myself into getting one. 

I just tried again weeding from substrate and it didn't come out near as nice as yours.  BTW, keep those pics coming :):D;D along with your help I can talk myself into getting one. 

Go ahead and jump in, you won't look back. I bout it for the contour cutting, aven't even tried that yet

Guest kenya

That is unreal.

This business needs to start making me some real money............ I want one of those!  :D

I love my Graphtec, but haven't even thought of trying anything that small yet.  I have contour cut quite a bit of stuff with it and I can cut JPSS just like its normal vinyl and weed it on the backing paper.  Really cleans up JPSS transfers.

Anyone know if the little Graphtec Robo2 craft cutter cuts that small and good? Seems more affordable for small projects. I guess.. I don't know much about craft cutters. :-