Sign in to follow this  
tservice

T Shirt section

Me too  :D

This could be good to you USC. Your machines can be used to make shirts and that another reason to get a cutter. There must be a lot of people wanting tomake their own shirts.  :D

+3  Thats the reason I bought a cutter from USC.( To do more professional looking lettering on shirts), I wasnt looking to get into the sign bis , but this cutter has opened alot of doors!!!! BTW, THANK YOU US CUTTER!!!

I disagree with the idea... so ya'll are back down to +6 votes!

Just joking... I think this is a great idea for a sub-forum!

Well now, that is alot of demand, so I will try and get this done by the end of the week.

Hey Ken,,,,

Its already Thursday...... 

Dave

:thumbsup:

Right, which means I have until tomorrow to get this done. Will try to this afternoon though.....

:thumbsup:

I'm a Democrat, so I'll vote again.  Vote early, and vote often!!!!!

Hey Ken,,,,

Dave

Awwwww come on now, he said he would TRY, he didnt say he would do it by the end of the week...lol.

Today is FRIDAY!

I have another request for ya Ken, Can you add a button along the top where HOME, PROFILE, HELP, SEARCH, etc is located that says USCUTTER so when we click on it, it takes us directly to the uscutter store??? There is one for forum on the store page but not vise versa.

Renee

Hey Ken,,,,

Dave

Awwwww come on now, he said he would TRY, he didnt say he would do it by the end of the week...lol.

Today is FRIDAY!

I have another request for ya Ken, Can you add a button along the top where HOME, PROFILE, HELP, SEARCH, etc is located that says USCUTTER so when we click on it, it takes us directly to the uscutter store??? There is one for forum on the store page but not vise versa.

Renee

Cannot find the option to add the USCutter link up near these others....

Guest sciondrgn

Hey Ken,,,,

Dave

Today is FRIDAY!

Renee

Cannot find the option to add the USCutter link up near these others....

You either have to manually add the code into the Templates PHP or download a package from SMF that will do that function for you