cegglestn

adding fonts???

I save fonts this way, I find the download, hit it. There will be a small window that pops asking if you want to open it or save it. Opening it saves space on your computer. Saving it allows you to have it in a file.

Itend to open the file and it will show from 2-5 files the files I get have ttf at the end. (TRUE TYPE) Go to your start  button, click , then go up to settings, a small list will go out to the right, go to control panel, click it. Window of your control panel will show. click the fonts folder to open. Go to the other window with the extracted fonts. High light the fonts you want, click and drag into the other window with the fonts. It will load. Hope this helps. 

Just FYI, Opening from location (website/URL) is great for hard drive space/file management.. IF you clean your IE cache aka Internet temporary files from time to time.

Though you are opening from the "location" IE actually downloads the file anyways and saves it in the internet temporary files folder.

Sometimes when opening from location and the files is a compressed file such as a RAR or ZIP file you may get an error that the file is corrupt when in fact it is fine. This is cause of the way Windows handles compressed files and how it also handles "ghost files" such as those in the temporary internet folder. IF you get this error just download it to the desktop and extract it then move it to the fonts folder in the control panel and then afterwards you may delete it from the desktop.

Just My .02's

:huh:

Eric

Sometimes I have found that they don't get added alphabetically. Try looking at the bottom of your font list in Signblazer.

One thing that I have noticed on my computer is that I wont see them in signbalzer until I go into my fonts folder and preview the file first. After that, I can use them without any trouble, The only exception to that is I have one file that I cant use in signblazer.It dont show up at all, but if I go to word, I can use it all day long.

I was coming to the forum to ask about adding fonts and "Voila!"  someone else did it for me.  Before I strain my brain with all this, will this also work on SignBlazer Elements?

Thank you !

I was coming to the forum to ask about adding fonts and "Voila!"  someone else did it for me.  Before I strain my brain with all this, will this also work on SignBlazer Elements?

Thank you !

That is exactly what this thread pertains to- SignBlazer.

;D

But aren't there two versions?  One that has more features?  I have Elements

Thanks

i can not get the fonts to load properly i downloaded them and install them but they do not end up on signbalzer any ideas would be appreciated...

I have this problem and I've tried everything listed in this post and I still can't get all my font's to come up in SB.  I went into the SB files and in the font folder there are more font's listed that I can't bring up in SB but even though there are more, it's still not all the font's that I have in my computer.  Any more ideas on how to fix this?  I've even re-installed SB trying to fix this problem.

I haven't had any luck adding fonts in SB.

I have added them removed the block (in the font directory windows XP)

From time to time I have give it a try! No Luck!

I change the file names added and removed the fonts.

They show up in other programs but not in SB

Any Ideas!!!

Thanks CKR

I have windows vista and cannot get my fonts from windows to show up in signblazer can someone please help me.

When you open the Text Dialog box, you get a drop down menu for the font selection. The fonts that have (SBF_C000) after them are SignBlazer fonts. Any fonts that do not have that after them are fonts it is reading from your fonts folder of the computer. It supports True Type fonts, and some Open Type fonts. It will not read your Word or Adobe fonts.

My SignBlazer Elements wil not see Windows fonts. What am I doing wrong?

Are they True Type fonts in your Fonts folder in the control panel?

i grab my fonts from here http://www.dafont.com/ , i download them to my desktop then right click on your star button , click explore , then click on your windows folder ; look for the fonts folder and drop your new fonts into it

I have 973 fonts in my windows font folder. I copied them to the signblazer fonts folder. A total of 12 show up when the text dialog box in signblazer is open. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Also, the dialog box doesn't look like the one in the help section.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have 973 fonts in my windows font folder. I copied them to the signblazer fonts folder. A total of 12 show up when the text dialog box in signblazer is open. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Also, the dialog box doesn't look like the one in the help section.

Any help would be appreciated.

I thought fonts only went in window,fonts folder then auto used by programs..

Yup Aries you are right, no need to copy them into signblazer.

Orange

the fonts need to be in your windows fonts folder and when you are in sign blazer and want to choose fonts you have to make sure that TTfonts is selected otherwise the only thing that will show up is the fonts for SBE. This is what I read somewhere here on this forum.

I had SBE open, i minimized SBE and went into the directory that SBE is located and clicked on hotshot, in hotshot is where i changed for TTfonts to show up in signblazer. you can also switch back and forth between hotshots and SBE but I have read on this board that you cant do anything with HotShot, not even cut so the only use it was to me was for the fonts. Again, this is what I found on this forum somewhere...lol

Renee

Hey everyone this is my first post on here. Ive read everything i can find about how to get new fonts in to sign blazer and nothing is working at all im stuck everything people come to me for signblazer dosn't have and i cant load any new one's does anyone have any further help or should i just buy a new software.

Oh also when i scan images into sign blazer it shows up but will not cut it or font find it saying my images are bitmaps can i change that or im i stuck with that probem as well ?

Thanks everyone for you help..