cutme

my new website

Dazzel,  Ha-ha,  I didn't even know how to turn a cutter on then.  :o It was delivered the day before I left.  I wasn't a member here either. Had I known about all this I would have gone to US Cutter, I was 10 minutes from there. :angel:

Yes, if you have everything saved, you can just copy & paste.  Thats why I mentioned notepad.  Save anything you want name it & keep it in a folder. I would keep all your pictures there to so you know where they are.  Everything in 1 place.  Keep it neat & organized & you won't lose anything.

Barbara

Thanks Barbara, and thanks for the PM...you might regret that!!! :o  I now have everythign on my desktop in a folder called Peddy Graphics...so I just create a new site right?

Dazzel

Dazzel,  Unfortunately I need DreamWeaver for dummies.  I know nothing about it at all.

I am sure someone here can help you with that template. There has to be a way to delete it.

Just make sure you copy it (notepad) before you play around so you do not delete anything you want.

Have you tried closing your html page before trying to delete it?

Pretty funny that you mentioned flights.  I was in WA a couple of months ago before I got into all this.

Barbara

here is your dreamweaver for dummies.

http://www.google.com/search?q=dreamweaver+tutorial+video+free&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

bb

Cutme,  Thank you for this link.  I am definately going to need it.  :o

Barbara

your welcome, it was just a google search for "dreamweaver tutorial video". good luck.

bb

Cutme...didn't mean to "highjack" your thread...sorry dude!!! :thumbsup: SO...about YOU and YOUR Website...looks great and so very easy to read these days...I think it's come a long way.  Keep up the learning my friend...we are here for you to critique and to Encourage!

Dazzel

Cutme...didn't mean to "highjack" your thread...sorry dude!!! :huh: SO...about YOU and YOUR Website...looks great and so very easy to read these days...I think it's come a long way.  Keep up the learning my friend...we are here for you to critique and to Encourage!

Dazzel

no worries on the thread hijack. thanks for the props. your website looks good as well. in time you will get all of the links working and the pages the way you want them. cheers

bb