darkwatergraphics

new to the vinyl cuttering world!

what do you think ?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think ?

• good
    • bad

can i ask what cutter you are using?? 

Love the graphics though have designed them all yourself or are they mainly clipart type pics downloaded?/ either way they look great

I am so new to the cutting world that I don't own a cutter yet.  I have done about 6-7 months of research and reading forums just like this one.  All of you give such good critizism (well.....some) and for you Darkwater Graphics, keep on going, you seem to be doing great in my eyes.  I love reading the stuff from the new people because I am one.  I keep looking back to the Roland GX-24, do any of you have any advise?  I just wanted for personnal satisfaction now that I retired from the Navy.  I been making t-shirts and stickers for friends and family for years by hand (yes, draw by hand and cut with exacto knife).  For t-shirts, I draw on cheese cloth and blank out areas with goop glue (told you I did them by hand).  It might lead to a part time/side business but for now, just personnal satisfaction.  Please advice.  Thanks again everyone for all the info and advise you give.  -Joe Sailor